[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who /liveinjapan/ here? >save some money and move to Japan

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: Hen_Zemi_OAD1_snapshot.png (333KB, 848x480px) Image search: [Google]
Hen_Zemi_OAD1_snapshot.png
333KB, 848x480px
Who /liveinjapan/ here?
>save some money and move to Japan
>work in construction while staying with a friend who I teach English to and tutor
>work a construction job and save up some money
>hire short, flat chested high school girls
>tell them they are "delivery girls"
>its really a deriheru system where it costs 10,000 yen for a "loli" to cook, play video games with you and give you a bath
>if you want to have sex with her and do the above its 30,000 yen
>if you just want sex it's 25,000 yen, and the customer pays for a room at a love hotel
>overnight with sex is 200,000 yen and 100,000 without sex
>mfw I made about 300 million until I started getting investigated by police so I had to shut everything down
>even had a nice gimmick where I'd have the girls delivered in boxes and the customer would sign to receive is product
>came back to the US to buy a house instead of continuing
>if I go back I'd have some yakuza support but they would be charging me for "police survailance"
>>
>>1801257
how the yakuzas let you operate?
>>
>>1801257
did you enjoy this LARP?
>>
Damn. I know japanese and have money. Maybe i should try.
>>
>>1801257

How did you manage to avoid both the Japanese IRS and yakuza?
>>
>>1801257
weebs need to kill themselves. Why can't you just do this here?
>>
>>1801257
>save some money and move to Japan
>work in construction

Good luck getting a visa for that.
>>
File: 1421590660111.jpg (123KB, 300x450px) Image search: [Google]
1421590660111.jpg
123KB, 300x450px
can you just go to /b/ and leave your weeb fantasy stories there instead of here.
Thank you.
Sage.
>>
>>1801257
>1 post by this ID
Nigga this is some dumb ass shit larping. You wouldn't get a visa to stay over, you can't put fucking 300m into your account with no job, you can't carry that shit cash out. 10000? For a loli? Jesus youre fucking naive or smt? You can get a bitch for 1000-2000 there are not even that many pedos out there
>>
File: 1392011715042.png (163KB, 300x283px) Image search: [Google]
1392011715042.png
163KB, 300x283px
>>1801257

Nice dream m8.

I lived in Japan for a year. First of all you wouldn't even get to Japan without a degree. One of the main requirements for a working holiday visa is a degree and a sponsor. For a working visa you need a sponsor and a construction company is not going to hire some foreigner when there are plenty of Japanese to choose from.

Hiring school girls is possible, but it costs a lot more than you imagine. Most school girls won't go for anything under 30000 yen for a simple date. All that shit you listed a girl would be demanding 70000 to 100000 yen. Prostitution is illegal in Japan and even school girls know that, you wouldn't have lasted past your first deal when the girl turns you in for a reward.

Yakuza wouldn't even look at you twice and they would probably beat the shit out of you if you came to them with this shit. Yakuza do run prostitution rackets, but they don't do underage girls. Police and Yakuza have an understanding, underage prostitution crosses that line and the police wouldn't stand for it.

And where would you store your 300 million yen? That's 2.5 mil USD. You can't just carry that shit in cash through the airport and no Japanese bank would accept it from you without a paper trail.

And to even consider doing all this shit you would need an excellent level of Japanese and an understanding of Japanese society that takes years to foster.

You are full of shit.
>>
>>1802033
>10000? For a loli? Jesus youre fucking naive or smt? You can get a bitch for 1000-2000 there are not even that many pedos out there

I would assume he's talking yen which would be 100$. But ya, 1 post larper.
>>
>>1802073
Im talking about yen too. There is a huge number of very poor Japanese women who literally fuck for a few coins
>>
>>1802070
I live in Japan. You don't need a degree or sponsor for a working holiday visa. When applying you submit a sheet of paper with some rough details about what your plans are. You also show them a printed copy of your bank statement with £3k in it.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.