[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Let's play a game of anons lyf. You're 19 years old,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: jumaljoda.png (72KB, 184x184px) Image search: [Google]
jumaljoda.png
72KB, 184x184px
Let's play a game of anons lyf. You're 19 years old, living at ur parents and have 10k in the bank. What do you do to make the most of it?
>>
>>1797669
$2,000 emergency fund.
$1,000 personal finance and investing books.
Play with $7,000.
>>
buy a hooker
>>
>Join US Coast Guard
>Rolling for Hawaii or South Florida posting (2/7)
>Over 50% chance I wind up in high cost area
>Qualify for a no money down VA loan to buy a house that I rent out as vacation rental by owner
>Live in it when it's not being rented out
>Renters pay my bills
>Realize that I'm going to get sent straight to Alaska on my next posting
>Clench tight and hope that the online classes that I'm taking net me a decent degree since I used my veteran points to get admitted into a good online program
>Use my GI Bill for either med school or law school
>>
>>1797669
Get a Vietnamese/Chinese millennial girl to fall in love with me and open a convenience store with her parents money in the downtown area. Have her work in the convenience store most of the time because she's a 10/10 with no goals in life but the store earns her a decent amount of money. Work there myself once or twice a week and handle all financial matters while I rake in some of the money she earns. Fuck her into submission.
>>
>>1798081

This is disturbingly common.
>>
>>1797669

Not enough info.

What is your goal? Do you literally mean make the most $?
What skills and circumstances can you leverage?

You would probably be best learning a skill that you could monetize, then eventually outsource .
>>
>>1797669
buy a thousand booklets of rolling paper, give them my secret name, and then handing them out to kiosks to see if theyll sell. cost of this: 750,-

I'll then sell to the kiosks who could sell them.
>>
You go to /adv/ you transparent cuck
>>
find a place to live keep half for rent and food
find a job
and trade BTC with 5-6k
>>
>>1798104
yeah, most $, the world is your oyster and learning any skill you want is free because you now live in my country where education is free
>>
File: zLDRCmQNjP-8.png (34KB, 300x250px) Image search: [Google]
zLDRCmQNjP-8.png
34KB, 300x250px
>>
>>1798117
I'd sell each booklet for 1,42$

which means ill turn a 670$ profit
I'd then expand my clientel and turn more and more profit
>>
>>1798167
Buy a bunch of books and classes
Start learning how to work FPGA for HFT
Be 19 year old billionaire within 9 months
>>
>>1797669

$2000 for emergency
$2000 in my savings for liquidity
$6000 into TFSA (I'm Canadian)
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.