[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fool proof plan >Get someone with suicidal tendencies >Get

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: 1476858501060s.jpg (9KB, 207x250px) Image search: [Google]
1476858501060s.jpg
9KB, 207x250px
Fool proof plan

>Get someone with suicidal tendencies
>Get them to withdraw a loan of $10 billion
>Sell them a leaf for the $10 billion dollars
>They kill themselves
>Easy $10 billion dollars

Can this theoretically work? The bank cant touch you because the loan dies with them, and they cant take the money back because it was fairly exchanged for a good.
>>
>>1797520
yeah dude it works, I just did that last week
>>
>>1797520

Most people that talk about suicide don't actually do it.
>>
>>1797520
No bank will give a pleb that loan and even if they did they want a co-signer so the debt won't just die
>>
>>1797520
Fairly as in dodgily and looks like you encouraged suicide.
>>
>>1797520

Now many people with credit and assets that good are gonna be your friend, let alone suicidal.
>>
>>1797520
you cant just walk in a bank and take out a loan for $10billion
>>
>>1799069
what about a million or 100 thousands, or at least 10k?
>>
>>1799088
Maybe 1k.

On a sidenote: Breivik ordered like 20 credit cards and managed to accumulate like 50 000.

Maybe that could work.
>>
>>1797520
You can't do that.
The bank will take you to court. They'll convert the contract and you'd be in debt.
>>
>>1797520

Good luck finding suicidal people that have a good enough reputation/credit to get large loans. Most depression or anxiety is due to financial trouble.
>>
>>1797520
>withdraw a loan of
Look you're obviously a newfaggot because then you wouldn't be throwing numbers around like some sort of Dr.Evil who thinks he lives back in the 1900s
How the fuck would get anyone to give you a loan for 10,000 million dollars? 10k mil.

The max for a newfag is 1K euros/dollars
The max for someone with a good salary is 5k
The max for someone with a good bank reputation is 10k.
What, you think you can just get 50k to 100k in hard cash? The bank will give you an apartment or a house which you'll have to pay in 30 years, but they will never let you sell the house or give you that much money to frolick around like a retard.

Only newtards believe that banks would give you 1 million dollars and then come after you for the "house", wife, children and dog.
They have nothing to gain out of losing so much cash in exchange for putting you in jail. You wouldn't be a good as a slave to them because you can't ever think of making back the money you loaned.

You're better off trying to convince Markus Persson to give you 1 billion.
>>
>>1797520
>$10 billion

fuck off underage kid.
>>
>>1797520
Damn son that is a foolproof plan
>>
>if one million people give me one dollar, I will became a millionaire

ITT: Shitty ideas.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.