[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hi guys, as I said yesterday I got fired from big tech company.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: weibu.png (468KB, 775x719px) Image search: [Google]
weibu.png
468KB, 775x719px
Hi guys, as I said yesterday I got fired from big tech company.
I was in charge of sales/marketing. I can tell you how companies fk little startups etc.

I'll write up something on my own but feel free to ask me anything.
>>
1# when you contact a company as a startup they will rip you off big time. No matter what they do belive me they took atleast 50%.

2# makeing apps/programs will be dead soon. Only big companies will buy apps/programs and everything else will be made by freelance pajeets.

3# never do business with pajeets/chinks etc. they only want to steal you idea and resell it

4# GOATs app devs are Slavs. 50% of the price, 100% of value.
>>
>>1797463
pretty cool op.

What the fuck is a marketing app?

Tell me your opinion of anime girls and asian girls in general?

How do I get people to read my shitty gag comic?
>>
5# if you do any business with a company than make sure you get a good sales rep. 90% of the time its a newbie on training. Good sales rep will tell you much, much more than newbie ever could.

6# you don't need to be a genius to make money online. Copy your homework from friends and you will do just fine. Don't try to make new facebook, new UpWork etc.
>>
>>1797467
>What the fuck is a marketing app?
My (Ex) company made app for pretty much everything. 90% of time they are full of shit. They already have a template but they won't tell you so they can charge you 100% of price. Truth to be told they wasted maybe 3h makeing it.

<Tell me your opinion of anime girls and asian girls in general?
Anime is a great niche market. You can make a lot of money there (if you have original content you can make 50k a month easy, I atleast 200 startups do it)

>How do I get people to read my shitty gag comic?
Post original content. Make your website look top notch. Advertise on places where people have same interests.
>>
>>1797475
Nice thanks

So, why the fuck should anyone be a marketer in the first place? I mean, you're no creating anything, rather your just trying to sell someone else's creations, and you're not full on business type like a financer and accountant.

Also, be honest, when a product sells:

what percent is the quality?
what percent is the marketing?
what percent is luck?
>>
>>1797486
>So, why the fuck should anyone be a marketer in the first place? I mean, you're no creating anything, rather your just trying to sell someone else's creations, and you're not full on business type like a financer and accountant.
It takes a lot of knowledge to make a good internet business. SEO, payments, advertising, accounting etc.
90% of people make 20$ a day from dropshipping and think they are the next Bill Gates. It just doesn't work like that.

>Also, be honest, when a product sells:
>what percent is the quality?
>what percent is the marketing?
>what percent is luck?
99% of everything is copied. I wouldn't say quality/marketing/luck is the key. I would say plan and execution is 50/50.
>>
Shittiest marketing youve seen?

Best marketing?
>>
>>1797656
Shittiest marketing is not the problem. Even shit gives you some results. Most people belive they don't needs to advertise at all.

Best marketing by far is slow, stady growth and doing something an idiot can understand. If you don't understand it, don't do it. IG page with 100k fake followers is useless but sometimes a newsletter with 100 buyers is all you need to make a decent living.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.