[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>keeping your entire financial life at the mercy of some corporation

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

>keeping your entire financial life at the mercy of some corporation that may or may not let you withdraw any of your money
>not being your own bank

withdraw all your shit before its too late
happening soon
>>
>>1797445
Render unto Caesar what is Caesar's
>>
>>1797445
Put it in a sock, everyone is evil
>>
Home is not secure.
>>
>>1797454
>>1797461
Assets nigger
>>
File: 1447556421352.jpg (31KB, 573x609px) Image search: [Google]
1447556421352.jpg
31KB, 573x609px
>>1797445

what makes you think its secure to withdraw paper money the government can devalue at any given time lol

enjoy your paper faggot

What are you going to do with it? Wipe your ass with it?!

>he thinks theres a difference between bank paper money and the one under his pillow
>>
>>1797527
>Banks freeze your accounts to bail themselves in
>Currency that's already out of banks skyrockets
Gee I dunno
>>
File: 1477682685368.jpg (278KB, 1200x800px) Image search: [Google]
1477682685368.jpg
278KB, 1200x800px
>>1797527
>Invest in shiny rocks or webscripts instead!
>>
>>1797566
Gov decides to be more competitive,decides to go China, and drops dolleridoos 10%,suddenly your box full of papers and good intentions is worth 10% less for no reason...
Go full mad max!!sell your house daughter and sons,kill your wife and buy gold silver and bitcoins!!!the end is near,repent! !
Paranoia apart,I'd keep some pocket money of few hundreds at bank because its convinient,that's where salary gets deposited,where expenses are deducted etc,then apart from said pocket money keep some in cash,and i personally went for a combo of silver and gold so I should be good in case of banks freezing atms,gov dropping money or grabbing accounts,and devaluations,

cons...after i count my krugers,bullion and so,no matter how much I shower and clean myself,regardless of bathing in perfume,some jew always seats near me in the metro personally I'm not bothered simply amazed...i hope you're not racist,for its a curse if you are...
>>
>>1797780
Are you one of those bots that scrape forums to simulate an average poster, or are you just schizophrenic?
>>
>>1797800
(Average 4 chan user)just mixing jokes and true opinions nothing new,but holding cash at home doesn't mean you have full control of what happens with said cash much many cases in south america where gov decides your cash is non convertible to other currencies,or gov decides to go on inflation to lower prices etc,so I suggest having also some shiny shiny things that are of value in other countries as well in case you disagree with your government policies and want to go free market on them
>>
>>1797667
>>Invest in shiny rocks or webscripts instead!

You can oversimplifying anything to make it sound dumb

True value lies in the labor you provide comrade! Invest in yourself.
>>
File: 1487069011927.jpg (57KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
1487069011927.jpg
57KB, 960x960px
>>1797445
Nobody will listen op.

Sad really.

>muh stocks
>muh 401k
>muh cd
>muh savings account...

Rip retarded normies.
>>
>>1797667
How to make my rocks shiny.

Work at quarry.

Have rocks.

All the rocks.

Even more.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.