[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are some mischievous ways to make money? >go to thrift

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_5176.jpg (44KB, 500x384px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5176.jpg
44KB, 500x384px
What are some mischievous ways to make money?

>go to thrift store
>take tag off moderately priced item ($20-30)
>argue with the cashier and get it for $5 then sell it on eBay
>>
Niggers do that shit in my area all the time. Now no tag = no sale.
>>
>>1796024
It's a thrift store... unless the owners are complete jews, most things are going to be really cheap anyway. Is that really a mischievous way to make money so much as pathetic bottom feeding?

Throughout high school and college I just went to Value Village and Goodwill and looked for high-end stuff. It was not uncommon for me to find Burberry, Dior, Brooks Brothers, etc. items for like $10 or less that easily sold for $50+ on eBay. Heck, I've even gone to Goodwill, bought a bunch of jeans, and then gone straight to Plato's Closet less than 2 miles down the street to sell them for a profit.
>>
>>1796024
Kys...

Sage
>>
>>1796072
you in houston?
>>
>>1796134
Nah.
>>
>borrow money
>use it to borrow more money
>repeat
>infinite money
>>
>>1796198
>borrow money.
>use it to lend money to others.
>charge people a % to borrow money from you.
>pay people that you borrowed money from a pittance in comparison to what you charge lenders.
>repeat
>infinite money
>tell girls you are a banker
>get laid all the time
>>
>>1796024
>buy a prebuilt PC from Walmart
>take out the CPU/GPU/HDD
>return it for money back
>???
>profit
>>
>>1796024

I invested my money in a degree

I got a good job

I get a salary and go on call at my job every day I am not at work just cuz

I get $50 bucks the minute I walk into work and fart. I get another $50 for every hour I stay, even if it means I am just surfing 4chan.

I'd say that is pretty mischievous and although it was hard work at first, its paid off in the end. Far less work than your plan.
>>
>tell rich person to give money
>if he refuses shoot him
>if he pays shoot him anyway
>>
>>1796260
then why even bother to ask him? just shoot him.
>>
>>1796285
That's not polite.
>>
>>1796211
>>tell girls you are a banker
>>get laid all the time
did not do done work ((((((
>>
>>1796134
Shiiit son, you're talking about the montrose kids that do that right? I had some friends that sold to all those thrift shops
>>
>wear female socks for a few days
>list it on ebay with a fake foot pic + a pic of a girl wearing similar socks
>ez $20
>do this every week or so
>>
>>1796563
>>wear female socks for a few days
Why is this part necessary?
>>
>>1796599
Because the buyers are interested in the smell of the sock
>>
>>1796601
Just spray it with perfume or something?
>>
>>1796604
People want USED socks, not gently used with perfume
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.