[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I have two hundred dollars in savings, and I'm in college.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: space.jpg (362KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
space.jpg
362KB, 1920x1080px
I have two hundred dollars in savings, and I'm in college. What the fuck can I do with this shit amount of cash to make a profit of some sort? College Is literally a liberal hell hole.
>>
You can buy a gun and kill yourself you triggered fuck.

You aren't going to turn 200 dollars into anything meaningful. Graduate and get a fucking job.
>>
>>1795339
Only way $200 would be useful is of you have a business idea and you only need a few hundred for start up funds.

If you don't have an idea, and are looking for ways to male money, save what you have and keep looking for that idea.
>>
>>1795339
PEPECASH
>>
>>1795349
This. $200 could register a domain name, or buy stationery and postage for an eBay business, or get a cheapo camera to create videos - but without an idea driving you its dead weight.

There's no cash investment worth sinking $200 into that couldn't be described as gambling. Put it all on red if you want easy returns.
>>
>>1795342
If you bought a gun for 200 dollars you could easily turn that into 500
>>
>>1795339

Go to some big mart with some good offers on soda and energy drink

Refrigiate some

Bring to school

Sell at 100% markup

Same can be done with certain candies, ramen etc
>>
>>1795339
Buy a decent suit, apply for a job or (if at all possible: paid) internship. Gathering work experience parallel to college will *massively* put you ahead of the game once you finish and apply for a permanent job.
>>
>>1795339
Buy a pair of bootstraps and pull yourself up by them you stupid lazy bitch.

P.S. - I make $250 a day, 365 days a year. What makes you think some little college republicuck who has $200 to his name could ever achieve anything?
>>
>>1795339
Buy 200 dollars worth of booze and sell them to underage classmates at a premium
>>
>>1795532
Because he might not be retarded like you.
>>
>>1795339
Make an eCommerce website or pay someone to do it for you
>>
get robinhood and buy bbox, after a week of gains sell then your on your own kid
>>
>>1795339
Gamble on meme stocks. We have a whole general dedicated to it.
>>
>>1795429
this type of idea is your best option. You gotta hustle if you are actually serious about doing anything with such a small amount
>>
PEPE cash. Period
>>
>>1795885
>>1795429

These
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.