[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What kind of job should I look for if I'm a dumb college

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

What kind of job should I look for if I'm a dumb college student with not much job experience other than cleaning for about 2 months and security for 3 months? Honestly I tried applying in supermarkets to no avail, same for restaurants. I can't do physical work like emptying semi-trucks (tried one and was sore for a week). I also don't have money to start anything or buy crypto. Thanks desu.
>>
>>1794032
Be a cam whore
>>
>>1794081
can't cam whore if i'm a quite hairy male.
>>
If you have a car, try delivery work.
>>
>>1794090
Wrong.
>>
>>1794092
I wish I had. I do have my driving license but no car, nor any money to buy a car. That and my credit card is at it's limit so I can't like finance a car or anything. Dad can't lend me his car either.

>>1794095

Oh?
>>
>>1794032
>. I can't do physical work like emptying semi-trucks (tried one and was sore for a week)

Fucking betacuck. Hard work is good for you. You were sore because you've never used your limp muscles before. Start lifting pussy.
>>
>>1794092
>>1794099
Building on what he said, try being a cab driver if you live in a civilized and populated city

I did it before.

Great money, I just don't liek waking up at 4 AM anymore
>>
Knee pads and a hammer
>>
>>1794345
Cab license costs 1000$ and I dont have the 500$ for the first week of rent (its around 500/week). That and I need to have had my normal license for 2 years, will be 2 years in July. cucked. I'll prob check for security job again even tho I despise this job.
>>
>>1794354
>$1000

Wtf

where do you live

Where I live (Arizona, USA), I was accepted the same day and training the second day!
Man I love the USA...
>>
>>1794357
Most cucked province of Canada, Quebec. Truly a shitty place. I live in one of Canada's biggest city yet I can't find a proper job that won't damage my body too much. What the heck. If only I was /fit/.
>>
>>1794367
I mean it's not America but at least you're in America's hat
Can't believe it's $1000...

Maybe get a loan for that $1000 and pay it back $100/mo with some interest to family members (just to secure the loan privately)... you will make good money driving the cab
>>
>>1794377
Dad has been cab driver (still is) and honestly it's not great money, at least in Montreal. Rent + gas + insurance makes it impossible to make any good money. Also roads here are terribad so the car will take its toll really quickly.
>>
>>1794387
That sucks.

Where I live people make 30k-60k depending on how they drive. The leases are good and the Priuses are great on mileage and you can abuse the hell out of them
>>
>>1794392
The main issue is that all the money you're making goes in the apartment rent, all bills and etc. Shit is expensive here in Montreal. Can't find an acceptable apartment under 600$. Also electricity with phone internet etc is expensive af.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.