[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Why do you want to work here? How do you answer? Nightmare

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: 1456666463542.jpg (228KB, 1280x959px) Image search: [Google]
1456666463542.jpg
228KB, 1280x959px
>Why do you want to work here?

How do you answer?
Nightmare mode: It's a startup or you have never even heard of these bastards until now.
>>
>>1793997
How do you not have ever heard of the company until you get into the interview? Research them beforehand and understand what products / services they are offering.

Tell them they look like a very innovative company and that you believe you could offer a lot and become a valuable team member that will help the organization grow and thrive.
>>
I have literally never been asked this question in any interview. Sounds like a shitty egotistical compoany.
>>
I'm just looking to do something part-full time to get out of the house.
>>
>>1794001
All of my opportunities are because I get called from recruiters and they send me to an interview. I do well on other questions except this one because it sounds disingenuous.
>>
File: fedora_hat.jpg.jpg (99KB, 283x424px) Image search: [Google]
fedora_hat.jpg.jpg
99KB, 283x424px
Listen, I'm just here to work. Not to kiss ass. I Just want to work, and make a somewhat decent salary. I know someone told you to ask this question, and I know that if you don't ask it and that someone finds out, you will be in trouble. I empathize with you. So just write whatever it is I'm supposed to say, and lets move on.
>>
>>1794008
Just tell them you want to do something different. Let them know that you got sent there by a recruiter and you may not have the exact relevant experience or a background in what they're doing but you're excited to learn and contribute. If they're looking for some god wizard you're fucked but if they just want someone who hasn't had their will to live sapped by a decade of corporate bullshit you'll be in.
>>
>>1793997
>As an innovator, and often an early technological adopter, I feel creatively stifled in more rigid organisations and I feel that my skills would be much better suited to the startup enviroment.
>googles company & reads top 3 articles.
>i see that you where mentioned in X magazine.. well I'm actually a huge fan of X and have been reading for Y years.

come on op
>>
>>1793997
ask if the company suffers from low self esteem.
no?
then you already know why I want to work here. stop begging for compliments.
>>
>>1794008
I've been there. I had recruiters sending me to random interviews, and the interviewers always acted like total bitches when I didn't know their company well. I would do some research, but not enough apparently.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.