[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I live in Scotland where everyone who wants a free degree can

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

I live in Scotland where everyone who wants a free degree can have one. I wasted my free degree on a fucking stupid subject and as a result I now work in a gay job with limited prospects.

I want to start over and get another bachelors degree (which I will have to pay for myself this time).

I want to do something in engineering, but not sure what. Thinking either Mechanical or Electrical. Can anyone give me any advice on this? I'm open to ideas.
>>
>>1793623
Why anothe bachelors? Can't you get a masters in something else?
>>
>>1793631
With my current bachelors, I wouldn't be accepted into a useful masters program.
>>
>>1793623

Should have taken gender studies and gone into politics. SNP are a buncha homos.

Steal some neds identity, and change his name to yours. Take a new degree in something worthwhile.

You're welcome.
>>
>>1793654
Looking for recommendations of degrees which will actually be useful (e.g. electrical vs mechanical) not tips on how to get another free degree
>>
First you must tell us what meme degree you got. Them's the breaks.
>>
>>1793691
A BSc in Music Technology... so at least there was some physics and mathematical content. But essentially a useless degree unless you want to be a "freelance" sound engineer or you are willing to go balls to the wall perfecting your skills, which I'm not really interested in doing in that field. I picked what should have been a hobby as a degree : /
>>
>>1793703
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>1793919
fuck you dude
>>
>>1793925
desu claim refugee status in germany and take up a comp sci degree lmao
>>
>>1793975
>>1793654
Guys, I can afford. I don't need free degree. I'm just trying to figure out which one will earn my heaps and heaps of cash down the line.
>>
File: 1486858898182.jpg (275KB, 857x721px) Image search: [Google]
1486858898182.jpg
275KB, 857x721px
>>1793983
This.
>>
>>1793983

don't go into something just because of the cash
tons of people are going into programming and compsci without even liking it/being competent in the slightest
however there are majors for every sort of person which do bring cash in so you don't necessarily have to go into engineering
>>
>>1793623
Im gonna give you a non meme answer.
Get a degree in profession where there are still gatekeepers, meaning you need to be accredited with the local organization - engineering, medicine, or law.

Everything else is just asking to be oursourced by Pajeets and Madriagas.
If you end up getting comp sci - you better be the one employing people instead of being an employee.
>>
>>1793623
Im pretty sure electrical is the one that makes more money but I hope you're well versed in mathematics and physics and applying those subjects.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.