[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/biz/nessmen, specifically accountants. I need help, I'm

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5

File: space.jpg (518KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
space.jpg
518KB, 1920x1080px
/biz/nessmen, specifically accountants.

I need help, I'm doing homework and have no idea why my assets arent equaling my liabilities and equity. ive been stuck on this project for over 8 hours and its due in an hour and 40 minutes.

What do?
>>
You are a fucking dumbass
>>
>>1791474
thanks faggot, now help me with my fucking homework.
>>
>>1791473
Just fudge the numbers. You are an accountant for fucks sake, make it fucking make sense and have the numbers add together or go fucking find another job. Add a line in about 'goodwill' or something for assets
>>
Post some pics
>>
>>1791473
Post your B/S and your ledger(s) and we can help you.
>>
File: image.jpg (3MB, 2359x2628px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
3MB, 2359x2628px
This might take a while. Fuck.
>>
File: image.jpg (3MB, 2448x2872px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
3MB, 2448x2872px
>>
File: image.jpg (1MB, 2448x2563px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1MB, 2448x2563px
By the way, I am the op, my computer is just too shitty to screenshot.
>>
File: image.jpg (3MB, 2448x2595px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
3MB, 2448x2595px
>>
Bump, good luck OP

If you are able to help with this, you should. I'm sure OP has learned his lesson and would be forever grateful
>>
>astronaut casts two shadows

Binary star system confirmed.
>>
>>1791521
Look closer at your assets side of B/S. It looks like you've overstated them slightly. Should be easy enough to find out where, just run back through the math one time.
>>
>>1791562
is it equipment?
>>
>>1791566
i feel like its either equipment or cash.
>>
>>1791473
Is the space photo a reference to Astronaut Accountants from Outer Space?
>>
>>1791521
The ending cash balance says 2160 here twice, yet on your t account on the this pic:
>>1791515
it says cash is 2080.
>>
>>1791580
Also this is obviously a screw up with interest payable.
>>
>>1791584
but i paid the intrest and payable on the loan, i thought that was a debit.
>>
>>1791586
also we're closer but it still doesn't equal.
>>
so that guy was right, my interest was off. well i guess thats that. i got a b on it(shit was online). take care guys.
>>
>>1791512
Call me stupid (haven't looked at T accounts or even transactions like this for years)...

But in the June 30 transaction, why is there an interest payable amount of 80? Shouldn't it just be an interest expense of $120, given 8k * 1.5% being the 3 months worth of 6% p.a =$120?

I only go this way because it's the only thing that fits imo.

IIRC it's not so much that the interest itself is a liability, but it gives rise to an expense in that a/c.
>>
>>1791623
you're correct, i fucked up and put 80 in. on the cash flows i thought it was just the expense, rather than that and interest payable.
>>
>>1791531
radical
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.