[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Just got a job selling what seems to be a very useful product

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: 1483912571342.jpg (29KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1483912571342.jpg
29KB, 640x480px
Just got a job selling what seems to be a very useful product for local businesses to get more attention from people in the area through targeted advertisement. Cheap set up fees and subscriptions with a big commission as well as double digit percentages of those subscription fees for as long as the customer is connected.

Does anyone have tips for a door to door salesman with small businesses as their main clientele? When to go, what to say, how to present yourself, etc?
>>
Sales bump
>>
File: hmm.jpg (66KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
hmm.jpg
66KB, 600x600px
>>1790434
So you sell stuff to people, you get a percentage and the rest goes to people who work above you?
>>
>>1790440
Yeah? I wouldn't do it normally, but this commission structure isn't something I've seen before. Basically, for every sale I make, for as long as that business is still a customer, I make $20 a month.
>>
>>1790434
Fuck the door-to-door bit.
Find local FB groups. Buy local FB ads.
>>
>>1790452
Is there a link explaining what you mean?
>>
>>1790462
google
facebook business local promotion

Also:
facebook search groups shitsville
>>
>>1790445
Thats called a pyramid scheme
>>
>>1790506
No, that's standard as far as subscription services go. He's getting a percentage of the business' monthly fee. It doesn't go to someone in the company above him. And in sales, it's very common that your manager gets a piece of whatever you sell. As long as the focus is on the actual product and not recruitment, this seems legit.

>>1790434
OP, Tuesday is historically the slowest day for businesses in America, good time to hit hard. I'd try and cold call first to set up appointments. It's a good feeler. Hit the ones that are receptive first, then start your second level sales on ones that said no by showing up in person.

>Was just down at XYZ setting them up with Y. Wanted to offer you a second chance as Y can do X for you.

Dress business casual.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.