[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Just finished reading pic related. Anyone else read it? >

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

Just finished reading pic related. Anyone else read it?

> Some takeaways
Obviously it's different from the movie (like every book ever). It focuses more on his business mentality, his relationship with his business partners, and his wife and kids.

He valued loyalty above everything. When he hired he didn't care how smart someone was. He cared about 2 things: loyalty and a lust for money.

What was odd was he walked away from the company with about 60 million, and he had business partnerships where he was still making 5 to 10 million a year. yet he was never satisfied, he kept taking drugs till they almost killed him.

And he makes it clear that being short was a sore spot for him and he felt the need to compensate in other ways.

I hated him until I read the book. Yeah he's still a piece of shit, but at least he owned up to everything, admits being a piece of shit, and bared every detail of his life to the world.
>>
you should go to lit for your book reviewing needs
>>
>>1788806

It's 100% about business negro.
>>
Well it's a helluva a book.

I would consider it a must for anyone in sales, or anyone who legitimately wants to build a business into an empire.
>>
>>1788801
so if I read this book will it teach me anything worthwhile about business or will it just be him bragging about being rich and giving me false tips about how to make money while he profits off it? Because I've already read Art of the Deal by Trump and I don't need to read it again.
>>
>>1788920

> will it teach me anything worthwhile

It did for me.

As i mentioned it explained how to hire people that will grow your business. It explained how he played chess with his enemies. How some allies became enemies and vice versa.

It also explains the world of high finance well. And the life of people who have a boatload of money.

It also goes into what it was like to be in your 20's and have millions.

His experiences with drugs and prostitutes, the behavior of gold diggers.

perspective on life, beyond just money.

He dishes quite a few pearls of wisdom. the guy is smart as fuck, but he was a savage when it came to money.
>>
>>1788928

Why not break it down for us and just tell us how to hire people and give us summaries of what you really learned. This sounds glossy
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.