[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My brother intends to invest a few thousand dollar into pic related.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: 1023123123.jpg (88KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1023123123.jpg
88KB, 1280x720px
My brother intends to invest a few thousand dollar into pic related.

Help me convince him not to / suggest an alternative.

Pic: Cryp Trade Capital
>>
>>1788552
anything offering a ROI of greater than 100% or even close to 100% is a scam. Let your idiot brother live and learn I guess.
>>
>>1788552
The best hedge funds in the world don't even make 100% returns... this is a scam
>>
>>1788587
>>1788599

I put some pressure on him, he's still eager to invest. Any other way to convince him?

Should I just let him bite the bullet?
>>
>>1788552
It's a HYIP, let him Google it
>>
Tell your brother to put that into the S&P500 or a nice mutual fund.

Show him some examples of cryptocurrency crashes. Prove to him they're unstable.
>>
>"Standart"
>>
>>1788552
Get him to listen to this

https://m.soundcloud.com/bitcoinuncensored/interview-with-andrew-of-solar-bitcoin-mining-the-telegram-affiliate-scammer

This is the type of person he is for believing in crypto related hyip (scams).
>>
File: raw.gif (2MB, 498x250px) Image search: [Google]
raw.gif
2MB, 498x250px
>>1788552
>cryptocurrency
2017 and people still haven't learned
>>
>>1788753
exactly this. dont buy cryptocurrency, it always crashes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XbZ8zDpX2Mg
>>
>>1788587
>>1788599
>>1788733
>>1788753
>>1788764
>>1788781
>>1788783
>>1788796

OP here. Thanks to your help, I managed to convince him not to invest. I put even more pressure on him with the arguments you delivered and he gave in.

I didn't know much about this cryptocurrency stuff myself, except for the fact that it crashes a lot. Now I'm a wiser man as well.

Once again, thank you very much.
>>
>>1789346
It's not that crypto currency is bad. It's that it is perfect to run scams because the the government doesn't have much control compared to normal money. Hence lots of things in crypto are scams, especially things that are dressed up fancy and promise 100% per month returns.

If you're smart you can trade the pump and dumps and if you buy and hold Bitcoin or whatever replaces it in the long term you will come out a winner. Besides that, unless you are the scammer, you can bet you're getting scammed.

Protip: None of the altcoins right now have a chance at overtaking Bitcoin and can be regarded as scams. The exception is Monero.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.