[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you make money without interacting with humans? I am

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 1

How do you make money without interacting with humans?

I am a freelance translator. My hourly rates aren't bad. I can make a living out of this if I put myself to it.

But I am sort of sick of orders coming it all the time, that I have no schedule or anything. I just do the job if the order comes, even if it's 10 PM. Also I hate dealing with people, 'cause sometimes there are mean ones.

I heard now YouTube lets you share the ad revenue of cover songs. I play the piano fairly well. Will I be able to pull it off on YouTube uploading piano covers of famous songs? I just want to talk to my piano all day. Humans suck. I will play my piano, she will sing, and my gf will record us.

And humans will watch my videos on YouTube on their own. I don't have to deal with them. My videos will deal with them. This is my dream now. I know there are some successful YouTube instrumental artists like Sungha Jung, Lindsey Sterling, Brooklyn Duo, PianoGuys, etc. So is it really possible? I can't stand the office environment so I turned to freelancing and it turns out I still have to deal with humans. Oh well.

Or you can tell me other ways of making money without interacting with humans.
>>
You can become an online writer.

But that does mean you have to compete with pajeet, so you have to get good.

I often order text for my website online. And if you pay pennies you truly get monkies. If I pay a small amount I often have to spend time correcting the ordered work. So people who are good do can get a proper wage.
>>
>>1786471
Where do I get the job? Fiverr?
>>
>>1786471
Yesterday one writer wrote down you could go to a certain restaurant to get a nice juicy hamburger. Which was true. On the very top of the menu was a section with one hamburger. But it was a Spanish food restaurant. 90% of the menu was Spanish cuisine and they marketed themselves as such. So he should have written about tapas or whatever instead.

Shit like that is truly annoying.
>>
>>1786491
and you are missing my point. if i do that content writing stuff I will still have to deal with humans, like you, the employers.
>>
>>1786493
Well, if you want people to give you money you have to solve a problem of theirs.
>>
>>1786498
there are other ways, such as maintaining a forum site and let people talk and getting ad revenue.

Passive income, it seems that's what you call it here.
>>
>>1786503
Im trying to do that with a niche website. But to market it you need to deal with bloggers for example. If you want content you need more content then you can write yourself, so you have to deal with writers. If you want to increase your revenue to a decent level you have to deal with promotions, sellers and upset buyers.

A forum itself probably wont lure people so you probably need a whole circus around it.
>>
>>1786517
And they all do everything wrong given the chance.
>>
>>1786530
Even moderators on a forum like 4chan never do anything as expected.
>>
>I don't have to deal with them. My videos will deal with them. This is my dream now
Pretty good dream desu. Btw OP is english your second language or are you autistic?

Look into white hat hacking. Adfarm websites etc
>>
>>1786533
And you need to deal with people who copy, hack or ruin your site as a hobby. Which is great fun if you have no technical skills to fix the problems.
>>
>>1786546
English is the language I translate languages into. I'm not paying attention cuz this is faking 4chan dude
>>
>>1786546
And not really into coding. I tried PHP and it almost suffocated my brain to death.

My Skills
English
French
Japanese
Catalan
Fairly good piano.
Puppy-like yet manly good looks (stupid, i know. but someone told me this is an asset on YouTube, this and being retarded.)

That's almost it. I'm an autist yes. My gf is literally feeding me.
>>
>>1786553
>I'm an autist yes. My gf is literally feeding me.
I thought you were dreaming to not interact with humans?
>>
>>1786555
My gf is not an ordinary human. I want to marry her but I'm still a poor autist.
>>
>>1786557
You're not an ordinary human.
>>
>>1786581
yeah i know that
>>
>>1786588
Have you looked into transcription work? Like writing down voice recordings?
>>
>>1786594
I'll still have to deal with clients.
I already get like $35 per hour with translation. A minor problem is that you don't have work all the time but I'm getting more and more work which leads to the major problem is that I have to deal with humans (clients) more and more.
I'll try the YouTube piano gig no matter what people here say. Seems like that's the only way. I'll die in an hour if I try gaming streaming.
>>
>>1786604
There's a YT thread up now, try asking there, autist.
>>
>>1786465
I am in SEA, doing freelance gigs. You go to a café in the morning. Sit with headphones on. Work. Don
t interact. Close shop at 8pm. Go home. Repeat.

And yes. I am an introvert. Feels good.
>>
>>1786624
i don't find it. it must be dead.

>>1786635
thanks for input fellow introvert
>>
>>1786465
do people check your work? do you have to actually know the language?
>>
>>1786635
how do u do it? what do u do? I would love to start this
>>
>>1786465
what do you translate and how do you do it? I speak a different language as well
>>
>>1786465
>I hate dealing with people, 'cause sometimes there are mean ones.

Wow grow some backbone
>>
>>1786471
>So people who are good do can get a proper wage.

Yeah i can see why you'd hire writers.
>>
>>1788752
Fiverr
It's not easy. You need to promote yourself a lot throughout the internet
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.