[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is there any reason why we shouldn't be investing in Brazilian

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

File: br-lgflag.gif (11KB, 414x302px) Image search: [Google]
br-lgflag.gif
11KB, 414x302px
Is there any reason why we shouldn't be investing in Brazilian government bonds right now?
>>
>>1785125
Isn't there a major chimpout going on right now because the police force wants higher salaries?
>>
>>1785154
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4198826/Brazilian-city-s-murder-rate-650-police-strike.html
Here you go.
>>
>>1785125

Is a problem of trust. If you economy works, does not mean we trust you or your economy. Stability means a bit more. If I would have money I will probable direct invest into something tangible, what is mine, at this level bonds means nothing.
>>
>>1785125
Because political stability doesn't exist in Brazil, so you can't predict if the Brazilian gov will fuck up something in the near future
>>
The country is in literal purge mode, great investment unless you are investing in assault weapons and bullet distribution.
>>
>Buy when there's blood in the streets and sell to the sound of trumpets

tsk tsk tsk. you guys never learn do you
>>
>>1785125
because it's a better time to invest in weed stocks you doofus.

Buy CBIS thank me later
>>
>>1786306

What makes CBIS a good buy?
>>
>>1785125
TIL brazil has a government
>>
>>1785125
Brazil is the country of the future... and always will be.
>>
>>1785125
I thought about it
I think one of the problems is length of time on a recovery which is shakey all good news is brought down by 10 bad articles
city by city there are places that seem unaffected by the current turmoil idk
>>
I am that anon that needed 1.4k to open a cyber-cafe in Brazil, an anon lend me the money (invested), i will return his money and give him about 20% of the profits.

I think investing in opening small business could generate you a higher income (obviously it is riskier)
>>
>>1789267
And yes, you can open a business here with 1.4k, even less.
>>
>>1785154
one tiny state
>>
>>1785125
All the previous answers are bad and uninformed.

If you want a good reason to not invest in Brazil, consider that the average age of retirement is 56yo, the pension system is going to collapse in 10-20 years. Brazil will become a gigantic Greece with no E.U. to bail them out.
>>
>>1789267
Well, congrats your magnificent fucker.
Hope you'll achieve success.
>>
File: 1482236284762.png (300KB, 546x633px) Image search: [Google]
1482236284762.png
300KB, 546x633px
>>1785125
>>
>>1789345
Thank you, anon :3
>>
>>1789284
Soon it will be 2, Rio de Janeiro is going through he same route. And most people in Brazil are in the south-east, so...
>>
>>1785125
As a brazillian, I tell you three good reasons:

1. The Brazilian real is going down like a missile and no signs of going up so soon
2. Brazil is to inflation what Mecca is to muslims
3. The brazillian government is the brazillian government
>>
>>1791056
Mecca of inflation, perfect definition
>>
>>1789267

Sure you did.
>>
>>1791366
You jelly negrinho?
>>
>>1791902
stop roleplaying on this board faggot
>>
>>1789267
this is literally what i wanted to do, still trying to figure out what state and what to pay my security guard
>>
>>1789300
it will collapse because every solution to solve the social security problem in brazil will suffer opposition from stupid comies
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.