[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Every year, I invest all of my money into pencil companies. Why?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

Every year, I invest all of my money into pencil companies. Why? Because every damn year, kids go back to school in August, and guess what their parents and teachers buy in massive quantities?

This year I put in 130k into pencil stock and made 30 grand out of it. My question is, why aren't more people doing this? I don't know anything about stock markets and even I can make tens of thousands of dollars. What's your excuse?
>>
proof you shill?
>>
>>1778907
Define "pencil company" do you mean stationery manufacturers or the retailers that sell them like Staples and office max?
>>
made 50k on sunscreen this summer desu
>>
Every year, I invest all of my money into dildo companies. Why? Because every damn year, kids go back to school in August, and guess what their parents and teachers buy in massive quantities?
>>
>>1778934
I have personally amassed a fortune in advanced dildonics.
>>
>>1778907
What stocks are you putting into?

This anon has the same questions I'm asking >>1778928

From what I can see both staples and office depot had went down after the failed merger, and also rose over one dollar in quarter three.

I'm to assume that their 3rd quarter gains are due to sucessful earning reports for Q2?
>>
>>1778907
Nobody has kids anymore and the people that do have kids, the kids are too stupid to use very many pencils unless it's to stab somebody.

It's a sunset industry. Horrible investment.
>>
>>1778907
should just buy apple, kids are all using ipads now

I made 3m last year buying apple by spending 12c.
>>
>>1778907
I put 30k into Christmas trees last October made about 5k. Basically free money $$$$$
>>
>>1778934
Pencils?
>>
anyone else here scheming to short mittens once the weather heats up in spring? i'm in canada btw$$
>>
>>1780923
this actually works if you have somewhere to sell them
>>
I do this with salt. Run around to all the Home Depots/Ace Hardwares in the area and buy up all the salt I can fit in a couple box trucks then warehouse it way, way out in some trash property I have downstate. Its not worth the hassle for most of them (mom and pops aren't interested usually) to send it back to the Home Depot fulfillment centers and re inventory it for next year so the store managers are happy to clear the inventory for pennies on the dollar.

Come Nov/Dec, whenever the first really big snowfall hits or (better yet) the ice comes in fierce I can unload it all at gouge prices literally out the back of the truck. This is not a particularly lucrative endeavor, maybe $3-5k profit, and it requires not only some property but also a CDL + truck but every bit counts.

OP is memeing but this kind of shit is possible, if only for some table scraps left behind by the big boys.
>>
>buy stocks in in Christmas every february
>sell every december

heh ez money kiddos
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.