[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Bitcoin passed over 1000 again, do you think we'll see a

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: 1485747391134s.jpg (3KB, 125x125px) Image search: [Google]
1485747391134s.jpg
3KB, 125x125px
Bitcoin passed over 1000 again, do you think we'll see a slight correction again? I'm thinking about using it to buy some silver, and to re-buy it back at a lower price. Thoughts?
>>
silver for profit or personal want?
>>
>>1777538
>le buying silver meme
could you be any more of a pleb good goy

sell bitcoin for alts when BTC is high, sell alts for BTC when alts are high, repeat every few months for 1000% annual return. It's not fucking rocket science
>>
>>1777586
just answer my question, do you think they'll be a pullback to something like $950 soon?
>>
>>1777595
that's anyone's guess m8 but by the looks of things right now i'd say it could easily hit 950 today, maybe lower
>>
>>1777614
Where can you learn about this stuff? Bitcoins and such?
>>
>>1777884
The same place you learn about trading Pokemon cards or McDonalds coupons, the internet. Guess what those three things have in common?
>>
>>1777884
All it is is guesswork. No one has any idea what the price is going to be except the Chinese people that pump BTC and dump it taking these plebs along for the ride
>>
>>1777586
How do you judge when an altcoin is high?
>>
>>1777909
Google "how to trade stocks during a bubble" and apply that to whatever imaginary coins you're trying to gamble on.
>>
File: nocoiners.gif (1MB, 278x149px) Image search: [Google]
nocoiners.gif
1MB, 278x149px
>>1777538
after we retouch ATH, there could potentially be another dump. The question you should be asking is "How can the governments around the world crush this rally?"

the answer is: By hiring "forking" actors. Forks and threats of forks are traditionally bad for price. And just when price is starting to go well, just like clockwork, the forking drama is reignited. These people are cancer. We are just lucky that demand is so heavy that it exceeds the possible short-term problems created by the drama.

There is the history of xt and classic threats impacting price of BTC. but we will see. i predict definitely over $1100 for this really
>>
Is it worth mining bitcoin?
>>
>>1777909
When it's higher than what you bought it for you fucking mucus brain.

BUY THE DIP
>>
You'd be a fucking retard to sell BTC right now.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.