[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

i have a job interview next week and i want to fail this interview

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: ji.jpg (4KB, 150x100px)
ji.jpg
4KB, 150x100px
i have a job interview next week and i want to fail this interview because i don't want this job

how do i fail my interview without looking like i'm a jerk?

i already agree for the interview, is there a good excuse to cancel this interview in a polite manner?
>>
I don't want to make up lies like "I just got hired". If they find out I'm lying it'll damage my reputation.
>>
Just tell them you have had second thoughts and want to think it over some more before any interview.
>>
File: Brukk Alone.jpg (41KB, 305x514px) Image search: [Google]
Brukk Alone.jpg
41KB, 305x514px
>>1776535
Just tell them you're expecting a MUCH BETTER pay than they are offering (regularly). If it's a $40/hr job, say that you're looking for a company paying $100/hr.

You'll never get the job, and IF you do, you will be paid A LOT more. Faggot.
>>
>>1776535
just do the interview and if they offer you the job then just refuse the offer
or just cancel the interview
>>
>>1776629
dont be lame

OP, wear a clown suit
>>
>>1776535
Go in there wearing literally nothing but a pair of tighty whities and pretend like nothing is wrong.
>>
>>1776535

Just tell them you don't have experience in everything they ask.
>>
>>1776535
Just cancel and tell them you've already accepted another position. Thank them politely for their consideration. Doing otherwise will waste your time and theirs. Godspeed anon.
>>
>>1776535
Cancel the interview you fucking dope
>>
Literally don't go? What kind of fucking town / job are you in that your employer is going to even hear about you interviewing? Texas probably.. shit hole.
>>
>>1776535
Just say you don't like the culture of the company.
>>
>>1776593
This
Ask for a high salary- the highest you would expect for that position

Worst case scenario you get it
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.