[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are strip clubs profitable? Or do the girls end up getting the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: strip-club.jpg (50KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
strip-club.jpg
50KB, 960x540px
Are strip clubs profitable? Or do the girls end up getting the biggest portion of profits?

I have some money for a bar/restaurant but not sure what to invest it in
>>
>>1776231
no the girls pay you for going on stage and they get paid privately by customers for extra service.
you just pour very expensive drinks.
>>
>>1776231
it's not profitable for the men running them, no, that's why there are no strip clubs
>>
>>1776256
Then the girls are private contractors right? Couldn't I charge like 15% of their earnings to use the pole?

And since people are tipping strippers which they are spending an average of 100 dollars or more, what kind of markup could I put on alcohol?
>>
It's a massive sink of time and money, and you will discover that dealing with goddamn strippers is worth neither. In fact you will consider it worth losing money just to get out of the strip club business after dealing with the endless procession of drama coming through your doors.
>>
>>1776265
personal stories?
>>
>>1776274

My friend's dad owns one, among other bars and restaurants. The shit is not fucking worth it. Most of the people who get into it want freebies from the girls, but they can smell your weakness and will either resent you for it or try to use it to wrangle shit out of you.

The girls constantly feud and scheme with one another, and the patrons occasionally do things like stab someone in your parking lot because they're drunk and their blood is up from being horny. Last time we left the club there was almost an altercation in the parking lot because someone tapped someone's car. An hour later that same car got more than tapped and a stabbing ensued.

Most of the money flows from way, way overpriced drinks. In fact there is a drink minimum in most bars on top of a very expensive cover charge.

...just open a restaurant or a regular bar instead.
>>
>>1776265
You sound like you have personal experience with owning strip clubs

Should I set up some kind of cam site instead then? Or does sex really not sell from a man's perspective
>>
>>1776263
Yeah, as I understand it most clubs hire the girls as contractors, meaning that actually the girls pay the club and break even through tips, private dances and so on.

Markup on the drinks? Fucking astronomical, mate. Think of the maximum price you could reasonably well a drink for and then double it. You've got a captive audience of horny men who don't want to appear cheap; name your price and they'll pay it.
>>
>>1776283

You should stop trying to come up with ways to sell sex and just work out a viable business model in a market that you understand.
>>
>>1776283
no! set up glory holes where cucks can bring their girlfriends and film them sucking stranger cock.
>>
>>1776286
What kind of customers were frequenting the club? (drug dealers, professional types, etc?)
>>1776295
I've been wanting to exploit the BBC/cuck meme for a while now, I have the camera and materials for it but finding girls who will do it for free is a bit challenging tbqh
>>
>>1776309
>but finding girls who will do it for free is a bit challenging tbqh
you have to find the guys that will bring their woman. you see it's a fetish and these cucks don't really want the other dick to be a person.

so it's perfect.
>>
>>1776309
I'm probably not the best person to ask as I've been to precisely two strip clubs in my life.

The first: central London, expensive. Clientele was professionals (quite a few lesbian businesswomen too), stag parties, etc.

Second: a converted pub in a shitty barracks town. Clientele: working class, soldiers, dumb kids who wanted to see boobies irl like me and my mates.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.