[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is a good alternative to an stocks and shares IRA account

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: gold_ira_09.jpg (17KB, 257x206px) Image search: [Google]
gold_ira_09.jpg
17KB, 257x206px
What is a good alternative to an stocks and shares IRA account for someone living in Scandinavia? Does there exist a thing like IRA here on will I just have to buy stocks and shares through my bank and probably pay lots of fees and taxes?
>>
>>1776179
in the US you can do corporate/government bonds but idk about Scandiland sorry friend
>>
In the US you can purchase an annuity once you've capped out all your other tax deferred options.
>>
>>1776186
Here we can too but I'm looking for an option that won't rip me off (my bank)
>>1776187
cool I think I need to pay taxes of what I earn on bonds and shares here
>>
>>1776179
Here the first $10 000 that I earn on investments get taxed 27 % and if I earn more than that on investments I have to pay 42 % tax. Is there a way I can invest here without paying taxes like they do in the UK on IRA accounts?
Could I invest my money in the UK from an UK website and then pay no taxes for what I earn and send the money back home?
>>
>>1777306
>>1776179
BTW I mean ISA account not IRA lol. It's the investment account they use in the UK and they pay zero taxes for what they earn on these accounts.
>>
>>1777306
>Could I invest my money in the UK from an UK website and then pay no taxes for what I earn and send the money back home?
Nvm I found out that I need to be a resident in the UK to have an ISA account
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.