[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/biz/ shill a lot of investing books but how about books to help

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

/biz/ shill a lot of investing books but how about books to help get the job you want?

Pic related. I was a tool before, memorizing hundreds of Q&As for job interviews to look intelligent, when I just looked like a damn robot. This book taught me how to take control of the direction of the interview and how to play up to what the interviewer really wants to hear. Very recommended.
>>
thanks, i'll see if i can pirate this
>>
>>1773680
is this contained in the general library of russia?
>>
>>1773925

it is indeed
>>
>pretend to be dream candidate
>get hired
>can't perform to standards implied during interview
>get fired in 2 weeks
solid fuckin' plan.
Not everyone gets to make a fuckton of money.
>>
File: 5.jpg (12KB, 352x352px) Image search: [Google]
5.jpg
12KB, 352x352px
>>1773967

What's the alternative?

>be honest upfront
>don't get hired
>the dipshit who lied the best gets hired
>>
File: il_fullxfull.789037422_jflb.jpg (192KB, 850x680px) Image search: [Google]
il_fullxfull.789037422_jflb.jpg
192KB, 850x680px
>>1773967
There are some good websites out there to help you out. Just ignore the shitty normie ones like Forbes and Monster, it's always sub-par advice. Some that helped me were some more obscure ones, I think one was named interviewguys or 2interviewguys.com? and followupinterview.com as well
>>
>>1773991
The alternative is to build a legitimate skill set in the field you're applying to and to bring in a kick ass portfolio of the shit you do related to the position in your spare time. Sure fluff up your resume a little bit.

The guys who lied on their resume get hired but seldom move up unless they legitimately have a knack for the field.

When you apply for a position employers are looking for one important thing.

Personality.

If your personality is shit, you're fucked. If you are asking what the company has to offer you instead of what you can bring to the company, you're fucked. Don't bring up benefits or salary in the interview. It's the equivalent of asking a girl you just met to have sex, you're asking them to fully invest themselves into you without showing what you have to offer them.

Having a list of exactly what you offer the company in a straight forward format with evidence will make your employer's pussy gushing wet for you. If you don't have that to offer to a company, you're not deserving of employment.
>>
>>1774046

HR employee detected.
>>
>>1774075
Sales.
>>
>>1774079
>>1774046
So you're a PROFESSIONAL liar.
Gee, looks like I should get to building up my "skillset" aswell.
>>
>>1774046
whats the point in building my skill set when my personality is shit though

I'm a literal robot. I have a boring personality and I know it. Why wouldn't I focus on my personality instead of skills
>>
>>1774941
Then you are unemployable for most positions.
>>
>>1774914
lol this whole conception that salespeople are liars are exactly why you're fucking poor.

Suck a dick you pinko
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.