[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is project management so fucking lame? >create nothing

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

Why is project management so fucking lame?

>create nothing original
>developers/builders don't respect you
>skillset doesn't transfer in any business area except...more project management
>your engineers still get paid more than you
>23 year olds in management consulting make waaay more than you
>>
because management like you have no idea how our job works and make retarded decisions/deadlines
>>
Your job might be safe form robots right?

What kinda of experience do I need to have to get that job btw?
>>
It's better than business analyst.

>Oh look, stakeholders torpedoed another project because they all have their own petty fiefdoms in the company to worry about
>>
>>1772381
maybe you should bring this up in our next retrospective
>>
>>1772381

We don't respect you because you make us generate stupid fucking excel graphs on the cost versus production of concrete and run cost analysis on the fucking water cups our guys are using in the field.

Just look at the fucking budget cost code, look at the invoices and do the fucking math yourself! Also, they're just fucking cups that cost $0.02 apiece in an ancillary cost code that has $50,000 in it, you fuck! Just charge that shit to 99999999999999 and shut the fuck up already and let me get my fucking submittals approved and my deliverables here before the union spergs show up and bitch about downtime because the materials aren't here because I was busy making your stupid ass a fucking bar graph to show to the equally stupid VP who won't even be working here in a couple months because all the stupid shit you make engineering do is the reason we're 137 days behind meeting Milestone One of Phase One and no amount of Primavera tricks will be able to fix that shit on your bullshit schedule and no we don't need to have seven fucking meetings about it with you, the Owner, the Architect, the CM, the inspector and the subs. Just let me do my fucking JOB!!!

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

t. Project Engineer
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.