[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

i'm done with IT. what's a good career that has: 0

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (45KB, 700x539px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
45KB, 700x539px
i'm done with IT.
what's a good career that has:
0 customer service
0 computers
>>
>>1772378
Truck Driver
Welder
Painter, Industrial
Marine Corps Infantryman
Road construction worker
Oil Rig Service Technician
Professional Gambler
Security Guard, Armed and Unarmed
Janitor
>>
>>1772378
Honeydipper
>>
>>1772378
glory hole operator
>>
>>1772389
That would have no lack of customer service you mongoloid faggot
>>
>>1772378
barback. or restaurant and/or nightclub porter.

Find a busy restaurant or bar. Apply for a porter or barback position. Barback would be substantially better. You always get tips. The job can be as social as you desire it to be. You have unlimited customers you can talk to or you can just keep busy all day with busywork.

It's what I do. I dropped from IT in college as well because holy fuck what a miserable existence. Got a job at a bar. Now I'm not only a normie but an alpha and I make tons of fucking money because I work at busy bars. And I work half the time as IT people and make twice as much lol
>>
>>1772395
Yeah, but you get zero respect.
>>
I drove a garbage truck for a while when I was 20. It was actually pretty awesome. I worked for the city and no one else wanted to do it when they posted the job. I applied, got the job and got a 12 dollar raise from $20 to $32 an hour. Started work at 5am and just drove around all day and used the truck to pick up heavy stuff. Super chill
>>
>>1772378
good luck finding one man, everything involves customer service or computers now it seems
>>
>>1772403
I want to do that now
>>
>>1772402
yeah this is true. And honestly sometimes i get tired of it. I do have a degree and some grad school experience and still even in my late 20s I have managers that treat me like a child and it pisses me the holy fuck off. However that's the extent of it. Unless of course you're talking about "societal respect"... then I'd say fuck you because I'm not trying to really impress anyone that has no control over me.
>>
I'm a limo driver, $20 / hr plus more than that in tips. I was an OTR truck driver for 2 years and I like the livery business a lot more, I'm saving up to start my own business (14 passenger vans and party buses, but upscale)...lots of money to be made you aren't really competing with Uber either.

I've also been in the maritime industry on and off since I was 18. Once you're an able seaman you'll find work pretty much anywhere in the country, if you really want off the grid that's the way to go as long as you avoid inland waterways (aka barges). Its also an extremely easy industry to get into, they are always dying for people.
>>
>>1772378
Sounds like you were a pajeet In help desk
>>
good looking instagram millionaire

if you cant be that just neet
>>
>>1772403
>>1772408
Those jobs are super competitive in the bay area.
>>
>>1772385
You're constantly on a phone or laptop as a truck driver dealing with management, shippers, receivers, etc.

You're constantly dealing with customers in any trade.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.