[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Being rich seems very stressful how do you even feel comfortable

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: johnnydepp-news.jpg (81KB, 1300x867px) Image search: [Google]
johnnydepp-news.jpg
81KB, 1300x867px
Being rich seems very stressful how do you even feel comfortable with millions in a bank? inb4 they keep it in stock ok how do you feel comfortable keeping millions in stocks. I'd go crazy too from the stress of keeping up my lifestyle if my money could disappear at any moment and I was a fading commodity with no chance of earning more in the future
>>
Is this what most people think?
I actually have it the other way around.
How can you not be stressed that tomorrow you'll get a desease that you'll need the best docters for.
Or you want to change something in the world, but you can't because every big actions takes money.
A friend needs help but you can't help because you're busy providing by yourself.
Your kids don't recognize you because you don't spend any time with them.
That qt who likes you goes for the safer choice because he can provide.

This are just my thoughts though.
>>
>>1771907
Back to flipping burgers, bitch.
>>
>>1771907
most smart rich people are very frugal.
>>
File: moe money, moe problems.gif (301KB, 400x230px) Image search: [Google]
moe money, moe problems.gif
301KB, 400x230px
I mean yeah it can be stressful managing investments, but it's a better problem to have than being short of wealth.

Also protip: If you want to stay wealthy its much easier to keep a lid on the lifestyle you keep up than it is to worry about what kind of return your money is making. Live below your means, however big those means are.
>>
>>1771907
>if my money could disappear at any moment
That's not how investments work. Rich people don't put their money in bullshit meme stocks, cryptocurrencies, forex, or derivatives. Rich people invest in things with intrinsic value, like long-term stocks, bonds, and real estate. Short of zombie apocalypse, these things cannot and will not disappear.
>>
>>1771907
Depp buys Islands, they don't disappear that fast.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.