[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tell me /biz/, what is your excuse for not having invested in

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: AMD.png (144KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
AMD.png
144KB, 1920x1080px
Tell me /biz/, what is your excuse for not having invested in AMD in times where they can't possibly fuck up more than their Bulldozer FX CPU line?
>Pic related, profits made
>>
kanker op
>>
ik steek heel mijn hebben en houden al in bitcoin
>>
File: 1284248423837.jpg (66KB, 486x485px)
1284248423837.jpg
66KB, 486x485px
Because a Ching Chong LLC. will come around and whoop their ass with a better, faster, cheaper chip. And then it's bye bye AMD profits.

>*Takes a look at financial statements. *
>MFW AMD hasn't made a profit in 4 years and it's just a stock bubble it's in.

Good luck Dutch Anon.
>>
I bought it around $7.50. I'm just waiting until they launch their new products and report their earnings on it and then I'm out. Hopefully will go to $15 by the end of the month.
>>
>>1771463
Do you understand the game of money?
They have fucked up their last CPU line and because of that made some losses, but their new Ryzen line has a lot of potential.
When they hit the lowest low they will ever reach, there is no other option than growing.
This is the safest bet you'll ever make, and luckily there are people like you that will make the sure losses for us to profit on :)

>>1771595
This guy gets it. I've gone in on 6,39 with a small 150 euros, made 25% profit so threw 300 on top of that. Made 10% profits so threw another 600 at it.
Now I'm just playing the waiting game till Ryzen comes out. The peak from yesterday was amazing
>>
>>1770972
I did invest. But I got out of the whole trading game.
>>
>>1771693
Why? Having money on a bank account is not worth it anymore, in my country they are even daring to give negative eh "rente"(pay to have a bank account).
I feel like losing 20% of my money would be harsh but it's not life threatening especially in the conditions we already live when there's money to invest. On the other hand, if you succeed and make profits, it's really nice to look at and it's better than working.
>>
>>1771710
You think the money going into these stocks comes from nowhere? I'd rather make smart investments than go on Robinhood General and listen to some idiot tell me that AMD or some other stock is GOING TO THE MOON, MAN.
>>
Bro
http://finviz.com/quote.ashx?t=STM
>>
>>1771715
Wait what? I didn't even come close to saying that, I meant this all in general.
And no, every cent I make is because someone else lost it.
Also, I don't trust in blind faith. Investing in AMD has been a well made decision.
Of course, I can't say it's a wise decision to invest now, but coming back to what I said earlier:
They've hit an all time low, they fuckedup so bad with their last CPU line that all hope was lost in competing with intel.
There is literally no way to fuck up more than what they've already done, so it's was a safe investment, back when I bought them at 6.39.
>>
>>1771724
Nigga that's a nice one too, too late to step in now but I'm watching for companies that fuckup big time but are worth too much to go bankrupt.
>>
>>1771732
Idk, i had never invest before, got my own method and been doing 15% month on simulators.

Im just a poor student :'(
>>
>>1771757
I'm a student too, but that's exactly what made me have money hahaha. We have huge study loans in the Netherlands and I'm using that money for investing.
Besides that, you can always start small.
I mean, we can all miss a 100 euros, but even that money can catapult you into thousands if you play it right over the years.
And that's right, I'm saying years, cuz thinking you'll be off making thousands a month will be your downfall.
>>
>>1771811
Lol, dats exactly what im trying to do, here on spain things go slow, been 5 months since i request mine.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.