[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

i met a guy with a jp morgan palladium card and a centurion card

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: JP-Morgan-Palladium-Card.jpg (86KB, 626x413px) Image search: [Google]
JP-Morgan-Palladium-Card.jpg
86KB, 626x413px
i met a guy with a jp morgan palladium card and a centurion card and it got me thinking why would you need 2 credit cards if they both have no preset spending limit
>>
>>1770855
One could be a company card
>>
>>1770855
Did you feel your penis shrinking after you see those cards? Did you see him growing a bulge in his pants when he showed you the cards?
Yeah, that's what it's for.
>>
>>1770855
Because they are different institutions with different benefits.
>>
>>1770855
The sound of a metal card gives me a literal hard on.
>>
>>1770855
Just so you know, the card pictured is harder to get than the Centurion.
>>
>>1771717
not really centurion is invite only plus you have to spend a certain amount palladium is just have 10 million dollars
>>
>>1771717
What is the hardest card to get?
>>
>>1771720
Not necessarily. I believe with the Palladium, you'd need to have a relationship with JP Morgan private bank, wealth management or investment bank.

>>1771721
Technically, the Centurion isn't that hard to get anymore. And that pisses off a lot of Amex holders. The qualification for this card is rumoured to be having at least $25,000,000 in investments held in JP Morgan's private banking division; but the card can also be extended to select customers of Chase Private Client.

The actual materials of the card cost approximately $1,000, between the palladium and gold that make up the card's surface.

Bloomberg was quoted as calling this card the card for "the 1% of the 1%".
>>
That's coo if you're not rping. Did you ask him what he does for a living?
>>
>>1770855
what makes these cards so special?
>>
>>1772362
Their exclusiveness
>>
>>1772362
The materials they're made of and what one can do with one.

Essentially, the people that hold one have amassed a massive wealth and could use cash but this provides a level of security and prestige unrivaled anywhere.

People with the American Express Centurian Card receive a monthly copy of Centurian Magazine which showcases some very very exclusive things. If you thought Robb Report was a nice magazine, you haven't seen anything yet.

I don't know much about the Palladium Card other than the fact that the requirements are pretty pretty stringent.
>>
>>1772351
My sister saw one back when she worked as a cashier. But we live in a state where there's a lot of hidden wealth.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.