[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm 22, living with family, didn't go to college, and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: fuckme.jpg (140KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
fuckme.jpg
140KB, 1280x720px
I'm 22, living with family, didn't go to college, and don't have a bank account. This year I've decided to change myself and try my hand at making some money (even if it's a small amount, so I can lessen the load I place on the family.) I have around $1200 saved up from doing small favors for friends and neighbors and decided to jump on this dropshipping thing I've read about on here. Problem is, I don't know a thing about it other than the fact that you basically act as the middleman as supposed to being the actual seller of the product. I'm aware of the fact that I need to set-up a site, find the products I wanna advertise, and getting myself a bank account, but the other stuff terrify and confuse me. What exactly is an LLC? Do I name my LLC after the website I'm planning to make? Do I have to register a separate bank account with the LLC? Do I have to sign up for a LLC everytime I want to make a new website to sell products? What are taxes, and how do I pay them off?

[spoiler]help me[/spoiler]
>>
Anyone?
>>
Where are you from?
>>
Can't get a regular job?
>>
LLC exact laws depend on the state, especially for cost. It's a huge range for the filing fee, anywhere from $100 to $1200.

You don't have to name the LLC exactly the same as your site, but you should because people are autistic and think it will be a scam. If you can't do this then make sure to say the LLC name on the site so they don't freak out.

You can have many sites being paid to one LLC. Depending entirely on the state as part of your filing fee you can create a "Series LLC" which lets you make several other LLCs as subset of this LLC.

If you're going to file and your state lets you do it electronically, you're going to want to do that because it cuts the time down to less than 10 hours. Also make sure to make your business declarations vague or else you will get spammed by everyone trying to target you with services relevant to what you wrote. LLC filing records are public
>>
>>1771247
USA
>>1771259
I guess I can get a job at a local grocery or something, but making money online has always been something I wanted to do.
>>1771276
I assume that the filing fee in this case wouldn't be on the upper end of that cost? After getting myself an LLC and EIN, what should be my next step? Going to the bank and registering an account under the LLC? One last question, what do I do with the LLC after it's been done? Do I just slap the name of it on my website and call it a done deal, or is there something more to it than that?
>>
>>1771298
Can anyone answer these last few questions for me?
>>
>>1771298
Anybody?
>>
>>1772619
can your first step be to spend a few hours researching on your own, instead of asking us?

Because maybe, just maybe, if you come with non-retarded questions, such as "Is LLC the best for me" as opposed to "what is an LLC" someone may take pity on you and respond.

What the fuck, son. "What is an LLC". "How do I pay taxes". "What is my next step".

You read ONE fucking half-baked article on the internet titled "how I made my first million drop shipping" or something. You lack the willpower or hustle or the IQ points to even arrive at non-stupid questions. How are you going to build a profitable business on 1200$ if you can't be arsed to do your homework on that?

Seriously, just spend 4 solid hours, by the clock, just googling and reading, *then* come back and ask questions.

If you write me real questions on this email, I'll answer.
>[email protected]
>>
>>1770652
If you can't answer your own simple questions, what makes you think you can run a successful online business?
>>
>>1770652
>$1200
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Eat shit, I know your type. I bet you a post a 'wut language do i learn' threads on /g/ too and never follow up. Go fuck yourself, this isn't your personal blog you loser
>>
>>1772657
Close. I just ask a lot of questions in /wdg/.
>>
>>1770652
get a fucking job
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.