[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So I've been paper trading and reading trading/investing

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: Stount.jpg (208KB, 1274x838px) Image search: [Google]
Stount.jpg
208KB, 1274x838px
So I've been paper trading and reading trading/investing books for a little over 6 months now, and I want to try the real market. I'm interested in these traders who stream and have chatrooms etc., but they all seem like memes. Redpill me on these trading 'teachers'
>>
>>1769474

Which books have you read?
>>
>>1769475
I torrented a ton of e-books and read most of the ones that were newer than 2008. Most of them are on technical analysis, and others are on market basics. I can list them out if you actually want a whole list
>>
>>1769790
List them desu bae
>>
>>1769837
Candlestick Charts - Clive Lambert
Encyclopedia of Candlestick Charts - Thomas Bulkowski (He's jewish so he has to be right)
Getting Started Candlestick Charting - Tina Logan
Trading with Candlesticks - Michael Thomsett
Visual Guide to Trading - Michael Thomsett
Trading Ichimoku Clouds - Manesh Patel
>>
>>1769916
Whats your style of trading and how uscesfgul are you on the paper
>>
>>1769947
I trade primarily on indicators and support resistance. I've been successful in my paper trading, which I use JStock and an app on my phone for, but it's hard to put a time frame on it because I can skip through historical charts at my own pace
>>
>>1770011
>skip through historical charts at my own pace

So you're paper trading market movements that have already happened? No shit you're doing well, hindsight is 20/20 dumbass. Try trading through the front windshield and not the rear-view mirror.
>>
>>1770046
Well nigger, I can't see the future of the trades. The app let's me 'move to the next day' so I can see if my trade is effective. Are you just going to interrogate me until there's something you can try to shit on me for, or do you plan on offering advice relevant to the thread at some point?
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.