[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Sorry kiddo, you're just never going to make it. Have

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: biz.jpg (48KB, 600x899px) Image search: [Google]
biz.jpg
48KB, 600x899px
>Sorry kiddo, you're just never going to make it. Have fun being poor XD
>Is a wage-slave

Why is this board so awful? Do you think acting like a bell-end makes you any less of a fucking loser? This place is filled with people who think they're Gordon Gekko because they have $5k in a Robin hood account. Link me to one decent post, just one.
>>
>>1767259
Then leave

It's a business board (actually created for the purpose of containing cryptocurrency spam) on an... ANIME WEBSITE. What do you honestly expect?

Business and finance professionals to congregate here?
>>
>>1767259
>Link me to one decent post, just one
>>1764868
>>1764880
>>
>>1767265
I was expecting people to actually have SOMETHING, even if it's just a small retail location or a "dropshipping business" which runs exclusively off paid ads. The entire board is devoted to day-trading and news.
>>
>>1767282
It's an anime website.
>>
>>1767282
I post legitimate advice here, you just have to wade through the memes.

It's fucking 4chan you manchild
>>
>>1767259
buy TrumpCoin you fucking cuck.
>>
Buy the dip
>>
>>1767282
This is my first time on this board. I'm typically on b & pol.

As expected, I see nothing of value as to do with business. I'm a small local business owner so I don't know anything about stocks and trading.

Regardless, I have yet to see anything actually useful.

But it is 4chan what did you expect, investopida?
>>
>>1767808
>business owner
>knows nothing about investments
That's sure to end well
>>
>>1767259

I've tried shilling real estate info on here, because I've actually made significant money doing it, but those threads usuall die too soon because of little participation. It seems crazy to me people would rather spend $5000 to maybe make $400 over the year with meme penny stocksvs $400 a month on a rental property because they don't want to put any real effort in.
>>
>>1767864
I'll be sure to post in the next one you put up. Slow board and all. How expensive are your initial investments to own the property? Sadly in Europe the property tax can really fuck over your earnings for multiple residences.
>>
>>1767864

pls go scandi
>>
>>1767864
>4chan
>real effort
Aside from KS, no board has done anything that requires real effort, the few projects that would require real effort die at the logo or are adopted by reddit
>>
>>1767846
neckbeard detected!!! fucking cuck. typical /biz/ poster right there. you have a condescending attitude because youre up a bit on pennystocks. go suck your mom's tits, faggot. you think your fucking warren buffet, yet your dragging your poor parents to financial ruin because you refuse to move out of their house. lol.
>>
>>1767259

It's a board full of NEETs and wagies that think they are just embarrassed millionaires.
>>
>>1767259
>>1767282

OP you are the reason why it sucks.

>too many people with actual jobs
>too many small time investors
>not enough people with real businesses like dropshipping!!1

Oh, fuck off. The board is full with people bragging about their little scam business operations.
>>
>>1767282
I run my own business. AMA.
>>
>>1768269
hahaha. 7/10
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.