[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

NOTE/BTC is mooning on Poloniex, and has a 296.99k support line

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

NOTE/BTC is mooning on Poloniex, and has a 296.99k support line at 0.00000801, with no resistance line. Get in while you still can!
>>
>>1766355
>on holiday in thailand
>on a beach in phuket
>decide bitcoin has a long way to go
>decide I'll buy bitcoin when I get home
>evening after a few drinks
>check to see how it's doing
>bitcoin is flying with several survivors and I'm not on the flightplan

Just fucking execute my life desu senpai
>>
>>1766363
There will be growth in the future, just relax
>>
NOTES has breached the support line, I recommend selling if it reaches .00000708, but there still isn't much resistance. The fastest way to raise the price is to convince people to buy. Go talk in the trollbox, and sell sell sell.
>>
>>1766363
you'll keep waiting for the perfect moment to buy and end up a bitter nocoiner

>>1766395
>he thinks poloniex's trollbox has an impact on the price
how new are you
>>
>>1766418
I meant spread word, man
>>
>>1766363
why do you guys always pop out of the woodwork before a rally. do you just get off on telling people how victimized you are? why am i even asking, of corse you do.
>>
>>1766385
Don't you talk to me about future growth you fucking shit, I've been a nocoiner since 2012 when I thought "haha its a curiosity for nerds, it probably won't go too far :^)" and I missed out on like 1000% or something because I was too Jewish to drop a couple hundred of my otherwise wasted disposable income on it when it was cheap
Please kill me fucking painfully reeee

>>1766467
Yeah more or less
Although traditionally I just lurk here, I haven't posted much since moot left
When you've got nothing out of a rally, there's at least the validation of anonymous people on a native American financial smoke-signaling knowing you knew it was going to happen even if there's the shame of knowing you were too cowardly to do anything about it
Honestly it's more just venting remorse because I actually made a good decision today but was powerless to do anything about the circumstances that made it good but now I'm wasted on cheap Thai beer
>>
>>1766355
JUST A REMINDER YOUR SHITCOIN PUMP AND DUMP BILLSHIT IS ALL A SCAM.

Sage
>>
>>1767482
>not scamming scammers and getting scammed in the process
I bet you also hate fun
>>
poloniex needs to be investigated and shut down.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.