[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/biz/ how do I get rich before the next bubble bursts? I want

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: gold.jpg (218KB, 1000x750px) Image search: [Google]
gold.jpg
218KB, 1000x750px
/biz/ how do I get rich before the next bubble bursts? I want to profit off the backs of stupid Americans in the fastest and most cynical way possible.
>>
Too late. You have to get on the train after the next bubble bursts if you want to get massive gains.
>>
>>1766086
Asking this question is like a person walking into an art studio and saying “hey guys how do I become a world famous artist?”. It’s like a regular guy walking up to a sports arena and screaming, “Hey how do I become a pro athlete like you guys?”

There’s a million ways to make money, and only a handful of people are gonna make it to the top. The money game is a dog fight from the moment you are born to the moment you are dead. To make money, especially a lot of money, you need to work smarter and harder than the next guy. You gotta keep trying stuff, new stuff, tweaking it, researching new industries, new careers. It’s a never ending game of discovery and the evolution of mankind, where you are trying to outwit the masses in such a way that everyone wants to give you their money for what you offer.

It’s gonna take work, learning, trial and error. Multiply that over the next 40 years of your life and maybe you’ll find something you can do that will make you “rich”.

Don’t post this stupid fucking question. The answer is clear, it’s just not what people without money want to hear.
>>
>>1766086
you don't.

tons of bubbles will pass you by without you even making a living wage off them. because you're too stupid to get rich.

sorry.
buy lottery tickets, maybe you're luckier than you are smart.
>>
Funny, I'm waiting for the bubble to burst to make my nut - and at the pace Trump is going, I'd say any week now.
>>
>>1766680
Mic drop
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.