[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/biz/ give me one fucking good reason why i shouldn't invest

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

/biz/ give me one fucking good reason why i shouldn't invest all my bitcoins in doge coin?

All time low: 0.00000019 btc
All time high: 0.00000300 btc
Current price: 0.00000023 btc

It hasn't been pumped since last february. I'm not big on crypto, but so far all i did was buy coins that were at an almost all time low and waited even 3-4 months till it got pumped and i always doubled my money(i started with 100$ and i'm at 400$ now, it's not much i know)

Even if it won't pump to 0.00000100 like last time did i think it's a safa bet to buy some and sell at 0.00000050.

I'm unsure of what to do. Thoughts on this?
>>
because it is a dead meme.

If you want to triple your money today you need to be buying Expanse EXP.

only 5 million supply and it's the original fork of ethereum. coin with sky high potential.
>>
>>1764639
yes it's been dead for 2 years now and a pump occurs every now and then
>>
>>1764639
To save you misery and time, look up what Iconomi coin is all about.
>>
i just bought $300 worth of doge and waiting for it to go towards 100 satoshi. seems to always maintain dollar value and go up when btc goes down, a thing that always happens. searched /biz/ for this thread just for this reason, and i see someone else had the same idea
>>
>>1764699
When Iconomi shills have been asked about the coin they don't even know how it works.

Still haven't told

1) How to store ICN offline (like bitcoin core wallet.dat) and recieve dividends

2) If the dividends get paid in ICN, ETH or that one other ICNX token that I dont know wtf is about

3) If paying dividends means the ICN supply increases (inflationary)

>inb4 look it up

If you can't even sell your pick, you know its a failure.
>>
>>1764618
Your approach is a classic altcoin one, however, a lot of coins can end up delisted from exchanges, doesn't seem to be the case with doge since it got a community, but who knows if it stagnates until 15.
>>
same reason you dont go all in on litecoin

the first gen shitcoins are no longer interesting to speculators and apart from bitcoin every crypto is 100% speculation only
>>
>>1765553
they probably arent even aware that their "investment" is 100% in the hands of a few shady wannabe-traders from eastern europe who are clearly way overexposed to eth. the next time ethereum has another significant fundamental vulnerability its over for their shitcoin and their entire fund.
>>
>>1764618
Dogecoin supply is infinite.
You know what that means? You buy some, next year more are gonna get mined, if no one is interested in buying them, your value is gonna automatically drop.
>>
File: screencap2.png (304KB, 1016x2888px) Image search: [Google]
screencap2.png
304KB, 1016x2888px
>>1765566
>>1765553
obligatory
>>
>>1765577
Wow ICN babbygains. NAUT pumped 140% recently, so fucking what.

Does anybody know how ICN works at all?
>>
>>1765634
nothing, I just come here for my screen caps
>>
File: (JPEG Image, 121 × 90 pixels).jpg (3KB, 121x90px) Image search: [Google]
(JPEG Image, 121 × 90 pixels).jpg
3KB, 121x90px
>>1765577
>mfw missed yet another train
>>
>>1765553
1. the tokens need to be held on platform site to recieve dividends probably. otherwise it would be up to the exchange to pay them. all tokens on iconomi site are kept in cold storage according to them.
2. dividends are paid in eth and sent to a private key you set up
3. dividends are paid in eth new icn tokens are not added to pay out. the total supply of 100m icn is it.
>>
>>1765577
looks pretty flat since my post on the 13th. just dont get fooled into thinking altcoin value is based on fundamentals or you'll spend all your time trying to chase the next bitcoin, if there ever is one.
>>
>>1765783
I'm just here for my screenshots, mang.
>>
>>1766118
how many tokens do you have right now?
>>
>>1766209
close to 6 figures
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.