[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So, /b/ I own an apartment in Donetsk that I don't use

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: Capture.png (31KB, 936x306px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
31KB, 936x306px
So, /b/

I own an apartment in Donetsk that I don't use for anything currently and I trying to think of a way to utilize it and turn into profit.

Attached are prices for electricity (in Russian kopeykas, with is 1/100 of a Russian Ruble). Roughly, if I consume for that 800 kWt/h per month, the cost is 0.04 USD per kWt/h.

Plus, nobody gives a shit about Internet regulations in Donetsk.

Right now there are two ideas on my mind: bitcoin mining and Raspberry Pi-based VPN service.

What do you thing?
>>
How much is the rent? Can british people just go and move there?
>>
>>1764479
http://gorod-donetsk.com/tarify-zhkkh

Here are full table of rent costs. In short, it's not much, if you actually live there I think it's around 10 pounds per month, maybe less.

And yes, you can just go and live there, even get a DPR passport.

I can even sell or rent my appartment to you if you want.
>>
welp
>>
>>1764443
how much you want for it? if it's in ukraine why are you telling the price in ruble? are you russian?
>>
>>1764820
It's in the Donetsk Republic, the russian part of Ukraine, not the polish/tatar one.
>>
>>1764820
We use rubles for 2 years now since the introductions of economic blockade initiated by Ukraine. We simply could not maintain the necessary amount of cash money with Hrivnas, so we had to switch to Rubles.
>>
>>1764829
so which part of ukraine is ukrainian?
>>1764837
how much you want for it?
>>
>>1764850
You mean, for much do I want to sell it?
>>
>>1764850
Anyway, if I'm selling it, it's something around 35k$. It's almost in the center of the city, but far enough from the frontline, good infrastructure in the area.
>>
>>1764483
£10 per month. how big is it? what are the bills like?
>>
>>1764904

Might be even less than £10, but it's winter and there's bills for heating.

3 rooms, separate kitchen, bathroom and restroom are combined in one, ground floor, so it has a small basement which require some cleaning.

Bills are mailed to you, then you go to the nearest bank and pay. Simple. It's ok to miss a bill or two as long as you pay it later, nobody will just cut out your water or gas.

Internet is paid separately, though, but for 400 roubles per month you get 100 mb/s,
>>
>>1764850
>so which part of ukraine is ukrainian?
>which part of america is american?

The whole Ukraine is ukrainian, however you have different people living in different parts of the country. the east is where russians live, the west is where polish people live and the central is a mixture of poles/russians/tatars. Alltogether they make the Ukrainians.
>>
>>1764443
How are the women in the area?

I have some /biz/ness ideas for a warm place with bed
>>
>>1765717
Women are decent, so don't get any ideas.
>>
File: 1485870584191.jpg (49KB, 719x492px) Image search: [Google]
1485870584191.jpg
49KB, 719x492px
>>1764929
wait, according to this map, donetsk is on the front line of the war.

and you want 35K for the flat?

I could buy a farm house in peaceful croatia for half of that.

i will give you 12k for the flat.
>>
>>1766472
War ain't gonna last forever, mate. Price will go up.

Same happened in Transnistria. People were selling flats for dirt cheap, and then people who were buying them re-sold it for a full price in a couple of years.

30k.
>>
>>1766479
have you got any pictures or a floor plan of the place?
>>
>>1766484
Not right now, but if you are interested in buying, leave your email.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.