[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

''How to Own the World: A Plain English Guide to Thinking

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

What is your opinion on the book ''How to Own the World: A Plain English Guide to Thinking Globally and Investing Wisely'' for a noob invester?
I know nothing about investing but I'm going to invest some money soon and want to know the basics. Is this book good or is it biased(his opinion)?
What does it say?
>>
>>1762112
I don't even have to read to book to know it most likely boils down to diversifying your portfolio, examining risk, and considering the benefits over buying and holding wealth for the long term.
>>
>>1762113
I have zero experience or knowledge about investing so I thought I'd buy this book, people write good things about it and it seems to be pretty basic. I will also get some help from an advisor from my bank but I still want to know just something.
Yeah I guess it's not that complicated as it seems. Do you guys buy bonds and shares at your bank with the help of an advisor or do you buy it all by yourself on the internet?
>>
>>1762113
This is pretty much the conclusion of every book with financial advice its ridiculous
>>
>>1762296
and no, you might as well invest in mutual funds if you want to rely on an adviser instead of your own research.
>>
>>1762431
>you might as well invest in mutual funds if you want to rely on an adviser instead of your own research.
Why?
Well I want to do my own research too but isn't risky to invest without the advice of an advisor when I never did it before and it's a lot of money?
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.