[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Biz I'm 2 years into an exercise science bachelor's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_20161224_145427252.jpg (3MB, 2340x4160px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20161224_145427252.jpg
3MB, 2340x4160px
Biz I'm 2 years into an exercise science bachelor's right now, and I've been realizing my mistake more and more. What's a field where I can travel, wear a suit to work, use my charisma and be personable in? I think I'd go crazy in a cubicle, which is why I went exercise a, but I want something with some actual earning potential. Help a big guy out. Pic related.
>>
>>1761298
bump. interested in the same lifestyle.
>>
>>1761298

Sales, consulting, public speaking, event management...
If you lack of social skills (or soft skills) your body won't safe you.
>>
I was about to go into exercise science like you,
glady now i have decided to either major in marketing, or finance. But I still have to take one more semester or two of core classes then will declare a major.

I don't just lift because I love it, I life because I plan to do men's physique competitions. But unless you want to get a master's and be a physical therapist there is little to no need for a bachelor's in ES.

Learn to use your body and your social skills as a way to market yourself.
>>
>>1761396
>>1761401
>>1761423
Thanks for the replies. I was thinking I might switch to marketing, because social skills come pretty easily and if I learned the tricks I think I could do pretty well. I started out exercise science because my plan was to commission and degree is a non-factor to the military, but now I'm thinking private sector might be more my style. I'm sure there's other browsers with similar interests.
>>
>>1761298

>wear a suit to work

I strongly urge you to reconsider this.

Try this: wear dress pants and shoes 8 hours a day for 2 months. You'll hate it by the end.
>>
someone please fucking explain exercise and how this is a science
>>
File: Motti_t.jpg (25KB, 620x350px) Image search: [Google]
Motti_t.jpg
25KB, 620x350px
>>1761298
>Help a big guy out
Don't try to impress us with your /fit/ ways, Chad. Nobody has time to work out in the world of entrepreneurs unless they're early retired or NEET poser. You'll be sucking protein on your kneepads in a month
>>
>>1762452
>>1762389

The only sane people in the thread.

Someone get this fucking douche out of here. Pic related? This is a fucking troll.

>>1762151
This is another fucking troll response. Marketing is for white girls with minors in psychology.
>>
>>1762452
>>1762389

I'm not. I could make an earning with what I know managing or owning a gym, or working insurance or something, because anatomy and physiology is definitely a school of science, if you're not a skellington you would know that. If you're that triggered by activity then this thread is not for you, it's for people who want to discuss careers.
>>1762515
What would you suggest then, if not marketing? Oh wait, you're a neet without any education too.
>>1762288
You know that's a valid point. Suit pants aren't known for their comfort, but every time I've gone to Vegas I haven't minded being in a suit for an entire night. I think I could handle it.
>>
>>1762569
sorry dude but you've been duped, I spent hours searching for a B.Sc in exercise and all that showed up was essentially physical education ie. gym teachers which is a far cry from business management (because managing/owning a gym is not the same as being a personal trainer)
>>
>>1761298
sales is the single most underrated profession in the world.

Look into it and take it seriously. It's one of the only few careers where you can make serious money and live a good life. It's automation-proof, and will expand in the future. It's all about the strategy.

I recently left a masters program in a meme subject and am starting my mba. Not the same, but similar-ish. I was an ex-varsity athlete so probably pretty similar to you. Sales is a solid career path.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.