[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Whats the name of that thing rich people do to fuck over poor

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_1853.jpg (18KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1853.jpg
18KB, 259x194px
Whats the name of that thing rich people do to fuck over poor people in trailer parks? Kinda like they evict them and sell the same trailer over and over or something? Called a johnny lottie scheme or something? Anyone have any idea what Im talking about? Read a lottle about it a few nights ago but it was very late and i guess i didnt bookmark it. If anyone knows the name of what the hell im talking about id appreciate it
>>
Ill bump a few times. I know that was vague as hell and possibly even misleading. Maybe you just rented out the pad?
>>
Lonnie deal
>>
Never heard of this practice, but I did hear of trailer park owners being very abritarty when it comes to rules and late fees.
>>
>>1760222
have you been reading my emails?

I don't know nothin bout no schemin....

but....

the classic way not in a park is a land lease...

Owner buys land...puts land up for lease...
poor mofo looks and thinks wow this guy will let me put my trailer there only for $5 a month...

poor mofo puts trailer down, rich guy says hey... rents went up to $20,000...

poor mofo can move his house, or be foreclosed...

trailer parks work the same way, but they are always the first target of rent control
>>
Sounds like when plantation owners charged such high interest on mortgage that their workers only worked to pay off their debt
>>
>>1760325
Minimum 2k to even hook onto a mobile home.
>>
You change the lot fees so you squeeze the poor people out of money. They have to decide to leave which would cost thousands, or pay an increased fee at a lower rate.
>>
>>1760463
Yeah, and if someone can't pay their monthly fees, there's no way they would be able to come up with $2k to move their shitty mobile home
>>
>>1760222
Lonnie deal. Not a way to fuck people over. Buy trailers in cash from people selling. Spend a little to rehab. Then sell using seller financing. Dodd-Frank fucked this over ~2009-2010. Forgot how it all panned out, after a certain amount of sales per year you need a broker license or something, yadda yadda.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.