[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How dumb is it to opt out of health insurance benefits to get

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

How dumb is it to opt out of health insurance benefits to get $500 more a month?

I'm thinking I don't need health insurance since I'm young and more than willing to take the risk.
>>
>>1759993
It makes sense if you aren't sick and don't take any prescription medication. I haven't had health insurance for the past year and get tax exemptions so I don't have to pay the penalty. Just try not to get hurt
>>
>>1759993
Just American things
>>
>>1760007
Freedom has a price
>>
File: lt1.jpg (79KB, 453x384px) Image search: [Google]
lt1.jpg
79KB, 453x384px
>>1759993

>Americans
>>
>>1760007
we pay our police officers with taxes
we pay our firefighters with taxes
we pay our military with taxes
we pay for roads and bridges with taxes
we pay for the first 12 years of education with taxes
we pay for social security with taxes

but we are afraid to pay doctors and ambulance drivers with taxes because that would ruin america
>>
>>1760056
There's no argument against it, you lot spend the most per capital on healthcare. You're just cucked by the pharma/insurance lobby
>>
>>1760070
I honestly believe this country is beyond ass backwards.

Were cucked by big pharma because half of us have diabeetes
Half of us have diabeetes because we sugar coat our internal organs
We eat too much sugar because we are too tired to cook a real meal after our 12 hour work day
We work 12 hours because our wages are low and our costs are too high
Our wages are low because businesses cant afford healthcare correctly/Our costs are too high because we have to pay $2000 a month for student loans and prescription pills
and on
and on
and on
and on

I know this isn't /pol/...but fuck, we are literally wasting money

If OP catches the flu or pneumonia or gets T boned by some drunk loser, he is going to be fucked. And then guess what? He will get put on welfare or disability and the american tax payer will support him anyway.
>>
>>1759993
You'll be fine, just don't get sick. Or if you do get sick, do it during the open enrollment period so you can get health insurance while you're sick and then cancel after you're feeling better.
>>
>>1760056

Police is paid primarily with local taxes
Ditto firefighters
OK with military spending at federal level
Ditto roads and bridges
Public indoctrination should be abolished
Social Ponzi's security should also be abolished.
Doggy MRI's are cheap and available at will, people MRI's are month or morr waits and are super expensive because of overegulation and artificial scarcity.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.