[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /biz/. I know you'll find this amusing. I had to share

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: BD3diwk.jpg (45KB, 549x546px) Image search: [Google]
BD3diwk.jpg
45KB, 549x546px
Hey /biz/. I know you'll find this amusing. I had to share this.

My friend who has been unemployed for a while got a job at McDonald's last week. They offered him a $500 signing bonus. I think it's odd and uneconomical that fast food places are offering signing bonuses to new hires. You're supposed to be a wage cuck. Signing bonuses are for salaried workers or those climbing up the corporate ladder, not a the bottom. I can see the franchisee is way too generous and their workers at the lower end are fleecing the company.

We have close to 30% unemployment in the United States. Why offer signing bonuses when there's 30% unemployment?
>>
File: bruh.png (21KB, 668x429px) Image search: [Google]
bruh.png
21KB, 668x429px
>>1759717
>We have close to 30% unemployment in the United States.
>>
>>1759720
The unemployment was recalculated under the Obama administration so that it was made to look good. Same thing happened in the Clinton administration.

There are large swaths of the country that haven't grown economically since the Reagan administration. Many places are contracting.
>>
>>1759729
>There are large swaths of the country that haven't grown since the Reagen administration.

>The unemployment rate was recalculated so that it looks good.

Wow, you're so knowledgeable and above the rest, anonymous 4chan user l4slkJm! This is why I like, comment, and subscribe to all of your posts!
>>
>>1759729

Go ahead and demonstrate the "correct" calculation then. We'll wait. Should be interesting to see what you come up with.
>>
>>1759717
I manage a restaurant. It's harder to find people than you might think
>>
>>1759729
Fucking alternative facts. This entire post is complete bullshit. Obama was great for the economy. Clinton balanced the deficit. Bush crashed everything with deregulation. End of story.
>>
The problem is that unemployment has turned into a frankennumber. I don't understand why we don't just track the employment number instead.

The gov't knows who's drawing a salary because they pay taxes. Much easier to do and more accurate.

The issue I think is that it would be quite high because it would count the elderly, kids, the disabled, etc. as "unemployed".

So, the actual raw number wouldn't be so much of an interest as *changes* to that number.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.