[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be me >college time >too poor to pay for college >too

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: sad-pepe-640x480.jpg (29KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
sad-pepe-640x480.jpg
29KB, 640x480px
>be me
>college time
>too poor to pay for college
>too rich to get financial aid

Should I just suck it up and give in to the community college meme?
>>
File: 1482544370073.jpg (48KB, 640x410px) Image search: [Google]
1482544370073.jpg
48KB, 640x410px
>>1759198

University is a waste of fucking money,
You will learn nothing practical, compared to if you go out and get a job and work your way up.

Community college is less of a meme than 4-year University. Cheaper, and more trade-school like options and programs.

If you want to waste 50K or more on an impractical 98% chance useless degree taught by libtard academia people that perpetuate myths and barely know their subject matter. GO ahead.

Become an apprentice, trade school, work your way up with a big company, but I don't advise University.

Get a day job, read at night when you can, Research and invest what you can.

Or end up with older generations assuming your a person like the picture attached
>>
>>1759198
What degree do you want.
>>
>>1759249
Not that cuck but I want to get into computer engineering. Mostly robotics. Doesn't really feel like the kind of field that is feasible to just pick up in my spare time off from my manual labor job.
>>
>>1759223
>get job at family start up
>start off working hourly
>family loves you
>wants you to work more but you have school
>tell them if they make it worth your while you'll drop out or switch just to online classes at night
>get salaried
>watch your salary go up and business blows up
Niggy what are you even doing?
#StayBlessed
>>
>>1759249
Finance
>>
>>1759223
Lots of great wagecuck career paths are impossible without a Uni education you pleb.

The key is to pick the right degree.
>>
>>1759198
I had a great time in community college. I think I learned more there than I did in university. I guess it depends on your learning style and personality.
>>
>>1759279
>riding mommy and daddy's coattails youre entire life
>having mommy and daddy be your boss

disgusting. you're a cuck
>>
>>1759198
I go to a community college, and it's great. It's honestly college with out the liberal bullshit, and it's way cheaper. After that you can do online, and with a degree like finance you will make a very nice living. I'm doing the same thing(finance degree), and working a full time job. You just have to change your mindset faggot.
>>
>>1759294
>mommy and daddy
Niggy what? Not MY family. I mean it's a small family business and one of the only ones not related to them. I may have phrased that poorly.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.