[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Been a NEET for over a year >Friend starts new employment

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: 1377203141664.jpg (802KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1377203141664.jpg
802KB, 1920x1200px
>Been a NEET for over a year
>Friend starts new employment
>I met their employer
>The employer offers me an interview
>My friend doesn't want me to work there

What do I do? Go to the interview or leave it?
>>
Why doesn't he want you to work there?
>>
>>1755000
wtf wrong with your friend
>>
>>1755000

Ain't no friend worth having if he's trying to cock-block your money making.

Tell him to go fuck himself, hide your friendship from co-workers and go make your paper.
>>
>>1755006
This. Fuck him. Take the job and take his money. He isn't your friend.
>>
>>1755000
is your friend a spic? because that sounds like a spic
>>
>>1755002
>>1755005
>>1755006
>>1755002
>>1755009
It's sales, and I don't think they want me to encroach on theirs.

>>1755012
Very close, funnily enough

Usually I'd think fuck it and go for it out of spite, but a part of me wants to find my own work since I've been NEETing around for a year.
I don't know how practical or sensible that thinking is in the long run though
>>
>>1755027
Take the fucking job. Look for something better while you work. Learn how to properly invest, spend, and save your money. You're in no position to be picky.
>>
>>1755027
take it to piss him off
>>
>>1755027
Yeah id say to take it. It can be your introduction to better things. If anything, do if for connections. Your friend should be more supportive.
>>
He could be miserable there and is trying to save you without revealing how bad it actually is.
>>
>>1755000
Then that's not a friend, seek better company.
>>
Sometimes it's best not to ruin a friendship when you work in the same shithole which will cause you to turn against each other.
>>
>>1755027
Fuck your """""friend""""" dude
>>
>>1755027
>It's sales
You could probably find a similar sales job without too much trouble if you don't want to piss your friend off. A lot of places will hire just about anyone if the pay is commission based.
>>
>>1755000
he's intimidated that you will do a better job than him
>>
I was in same situation friend was pissed i got offered better job and pay at his company he said he wanted that job i went and evey one loved me but it was to much work and i didnt go back kek
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.