[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm a neet. There's a debt collections call center

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

File: 0t8Fw.png (44KB, 1077x663px) Image search: [Google]
0t8Fw.png
44KB, 1077x663px
I'm a neet.

There's a debt collections call center agency hiring full-time. Should I apply?

Is it a job worth doing?
>>
>>1753717
>neet
>job
"yes!"
/thread
>>
>>1753717
If you have a weak character then don't bother, if you make a call in regards to someone's debt, things are going to get heated quickly.
If you're a pussy who can't control a situation and persist on the phone, then the job isn't for you.
>>
File: image.png (117KB, 1024x749px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
117KB, 1024x749px
>>1753719
>/threading your own post
You make me sick
>>
>>1753720
I think I'll be able to... But will they have to know my name?

I can probably handle myself well but I don't want to get my shit kicked in for missing off the wrong delinquent
>>
>>1753717
>There's a debt collections call center agency hiring full-time.

Centrelink?
>>
>>1753717
Yes, you should apply for any job you can get. Though call center collections would probably motivate you to find something better, it would still build character and give you some transferable skills
>>
>>1753725
No, they won't know your name
>>
>>1753762
Won't I need to present it when I speak to them

Or is it more of a "hello I'm calling from x to discuss your delinquent payments to z, am I speaking to Mr. Y?"
>>
>>1753732
le transferable skills meme
>>
>>1753773
It's true tho, especially for un or low skilled jobs
>>
Pls help
>>
>>1753720

It's not that hard to be tough on the phone. What are they gonna do, hang up?
>>
>>1753730

I don't get it.
>>
File: 434.png (12KB, 282x261px) Image search: [Google]
434.png
12KB, 282x261px
>>1753723
>>
>>1753767
Pretty much this. Noone will know your full name, unless you tell them but you don't have to.
Try it, OP. Nothing to lose, much to gain.
>>
>>1755658
true thanks man

I just been reading the glassdoor and indeed reviews on working there and it kinda seemed shit just based on those. But i'm guessing that usually happens for these kinds of jobs
>>
>>1753717
There's no harm in applying but...

>Is it a job worth doing?

To be honest, no.

The only reason you would ever do a job like that is if you were desperate for cash or phone experience.

Call center gigs are the bottom of the barrel. Maybe just slightly above mopping up piss in the McDonald's toilets.

You really won't learn much since you'll likely be reading from a script and the job will be more stressful than it's worth since you're dealing with irate people constantly.

Ultimately, it depends on your situation but personally, even if I was desperate for work, I would think twice before applying for a job in a call center, speaking as someone who has worked in a call center before btw.
>>
>>1755667
where should i apply then

i need a job
>>
>>1755677
If you're that desperate for a job why are you even asking the question?

It's a shit job though. You will not enjoy it.
>>
>>1755680
I'm just thinking it's probably better than most other minimum wage jobs, and at least it's guaranteed 9-5 fulltime
>>
>>1755681
Most jobs are 9-5 fulltime.

May I ask how old you are and what your experience/qualifaction levels are like?
>>
>>1755683
I'm 21 years old and I don't have any experience or skills

I've been fired from every job ive ever worked
>>
>>1755684
In that case, it sounds like this job might be right up your alley.

How do you keep getting fired? You have to really fuck up to get fired these days...
>>
>>1755687
I just became disinterested or it was some retarded reason always

They expect too much for too little pay desu
>>
>>1755687
Really I just want a fulltime job that isn't complete shit so I can save/invest my money and be able to get a car finally
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.