[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What the fuck is wrong with AAPL? I had bought a fuckton of 2/3

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (2MB, 2160x2821px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2MB, 2160x2821px
What the fuck is wrong with AAPL? I had bought a fuckton of 2/3 $122 calls and its been shitting the bed in premarket. Im half-expecting to lose half my investment at open. WTF, I was up 13% at one point, i didnt know AAPL was about to collapse like this. WTF is wrong with it? Pic unrelated
>>
>>1753505
new macshit has harddrive soldered into the fucking laptop.
>>
File: aZK8Kfph.jpg (45KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
aZK8Kfph.jpg
45KB, 400x400px
>>1753505
>buying individual stocks
>>
>>1753600
so?
>>
>>1753610
bad design choices non serviceable/replaceable options
don't get me started on the memeplugs for ears.
>>
how much did you invest, anon
>>
>>1753614
$15k
>>
>>1753620
Hold in there then one thing I can say is they will flip around eventually.
>>
>>1753621
>>1753600
I didnt buy shares, i bought options contracts that expire 2/3, i need AAPL to go up this week, or time decay and price decay will fuck my investment, i had a mental stop loss of 10% , i was down 6% at close yesterday, i can take a $2-3k loss and live to see another day, im just worried at open, my investment will already be fucked by the overnight bloodbath and cost me $7-8k or more
>>
>>1753628
Be up 13%, be a pig, get slaughtered.

Everything is right with the world
>>
Markets can remain irrational longer than you can remain solvent. - John Maynard Keynes
>>
>>1753628
well then your kinda ok

You will see a positive return with the new macbook pros but shoulda waited for the july-october release cycles
>>
Normies are realizing that they actually like having a 3.5 mm headphone jack
>>
File: 1485281852193.webm (1MB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
1485281852193.webm
1MB, 480x360px
>>1753505
there was already trouble detected in october/november of last year, especially the response to wireless earphones.

If you didn't pay attention at that time, then the next big notice was the saturation level of the world market vs already available phones the little differences between the new iphone vs the old ones, meaning there wasn't much reason to upgrade for the vast majority.

They also have a limited amount of other viable investment in devices, computers, technology, both of which are under severe stress due to their aging viability in the current generation.

Additionally now that Trump policies are going into effect and are serious, Apples attempts at avoiding taxes will now come back to haunt them.

There was so many opportunities for you to see what was coming and yet you still put out calls.
>>
>>1753620
yeah right you're using a sim account, no way you'd do that irl.
>>
you traded money for experience, someday you will trade the other way around
>>
>>1753606
>paying fees for ETFs or actively managed funds
>>
>>1755122
>Additionally now that Trump policies are going into effect and are serious, Apples attempts at avoiding taxes will now come back to haunt them.
What about the tax holiday to repatriate offshore cash? Does Apple have a lot of offshore cash holdings?
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.