[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My profession is full of bland, white-collar people. For men,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

My profession is full of bland, white-collar people. For men, it's difficult to socially fit in unless you can talk about golf, sportscenter, or the weather. For women, it might be what's on sale at Target or DSW and what happened on the Bachelorette last night. It's rare to find someone who will talk about art, science fiction, video games, or literature with you.
>>
>>1753325
What's your profession, cutie?
>>
Sounds like my work place. I'm in a bank in Germany. It's just way more empty, superficial and the atmosphere in general can only described as hostile. I hate it.
>>
My profession has a reputation of fat losers playing video games, but at the office we all talk about ski trips and cycling and other outdoors stuff.

captcha: cummer city
>>
>>1753325
Why are you trying to talk to people instead of doing your job?
>>
>>1753325
That's going to be the case no matter where you go and no matter what group of people you run into. 99% of people won't be interested in that shit. You can still get something out of the relationship with them, though. But yes, I feel you. It can be disconcerting and very tiring at times when you keep thinking "where the fuck is everyone?"

I don't know. I'm still looking for them as well.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.