[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are we still living in our countries instead of moving to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: Screenshot_2017-01-23_16-10-07.png (186KB, 994x980px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-01-23_16-10-07.png
186KB, 994x980px
Why are we still living in our countries instead of moving to this promised land of opportunity?
>>
>>1752511
Why don't people go to the mountains and plains to start tech/finance companies? The infrastructure is good enough. Rent is a fraction what it would cost on the coasts.

But there's nobody there. If you wanted to start a company there, you'd have to convince a bunch of talented people to move to Nebraska or Wyoming. There are going to be some talented people already there, but for the most part you won't be able to compete with an already established talent base in NYC or the Bay Area.
>>
>>1752546
Dude there's literally 0 capital gains tax in Puerto Rico.
>>
>>1752553

you are literally incapable of literal literacy.
>>
>>1752511

No amount of money or standard of living makes up for the fact that you're living in a disgusting liberal shit hole with a blatantly corrupt government.
>>
>>1752559
who cares when mr shekelburg isn't ripping you off?
>>
>>1752569
I gurantee 95% of /biz isnt even paying income tax anyways, at least not federal.

Payroll taxes are not the same thing as income tax.
>>
I would if it wasn't for the very high probability of being stabbed in the middle of the street in broad daylight
>>
>>1752613
Delet this ...
>>
>>1752511
Because its about 23% unemployment. Most of it is Ghetto areas, with Mexican 'gangster' wanna be reatards. Huge Welfare place. They are not big on white people either, they think it is white people's fault theyre lazy and ignorant (typical).

Source: lived there for 12 years
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.