[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So after being a fuck-up for the last several years, I'm

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: 1428077935815.jpg (416KB, 1800x1274px) Image search: [Google]
1428077935815.jpg
416KB, 1800x1274px
So after being a fuck-up for the last several years, I'm trying to get my act together and find a decent job.

I've had a bunch of jobs over the years that have each lasted for a year or so...how do I fit all that experience onto a resume? I don't think all of them would be relevant to a job I would be looking for, is it ok to have a couple gaps in my resume, and then explain them in an interview? I don't think I can physically fit all of my jobs into one page.
>>
>>1752442

I'm sure a 10pt bullet point list/timeline would fit

just elaborate on the relevant ones.
>>
>>1752442
> deer hunting with a shotgun
>>
>>1752773
Ever wonder why they call it buckshot you fucking idiot?
>>
>>1752442
Exactly how many jobs do you have and what do you want to do in the future? I left a bunch of old jobs off my resume. Focus the most on the jobs that apply to the field you want to get in. Employment gaps are generally a big red flag, but it's okay to find a little bit. For example, don't use months. Just whole years. So for example if you worked from Dec. 2011 to Jan. 2012 for a seasonal job, you can make it look like you worked for 2011 to 2012.

I work as a resume writer and have helped people make up jobs to fill in employment gaps when they haven't had stable employment due to family or other issues.

A lost of like 8 jobs in three years is a huge red flag. Why would I want to hire you if you're just going to fuck off somewhere else?

If you have more questions, ask me
>>
>>1752782

Only plebs use Buckshot for hunting

Buckshot with alternating slugs is reserved for home defense
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.