[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are you still going on 4chan instead of working on your business

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: hmm.jpg (252KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
hmm.jpg
252KB, 1024x768px
Why are you still going on 4chan instead of working on your business idea or doing everything to climb the corporate ladder?

You do know how little this site offers you. Right?
>>
>>1751550

Lack the capital to start a business

Lack the social skills to climb the ass-kissing ladder
>>
>>1751550
Because it's 3am and I have class in the morning.
>>
Good place to kill time, can't work 24/7 and every now and then offers a good idea or motivation
>>
>>1751551
Why don't you work on that?

You can take steps to do both.
>>
>>1751550
Meh, I'm retired.
>>
File: 1485078472182.jpg (16KB, 357x379px) Image search: [Google]
1485078472182.jpg
16KB, 357x379px
>>1751569

>bumping threads on a slow board
>>
>>1751550
because getting rich is an empty, hollow pursuit?
>>
File: image.jpg (30KB, 315x315px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
30KB, 315x315px
>>
But I am!
>>1751554
>class
lol yeah good luck with that
>>
Because I don't have a business idea and I don't know how to climb the corporate ladder
>>
>>1751550
I post from work though
>>
>>1751603
the more people that think this, the less competition there is for people like me who have no societal/psychological guilt complexes that serve as a justification for being a lazy shit and not even trying to get rich. So please, everybody think like this man and everything will be okay. It's okay to be poor! God will love you if you don't even try!
>>
There is no ladder.

Just one shitty minimum wage job after another.
>>
>>1755532
Maybe for lowers like you.
>>
>>1751550
I am working on my business idea, but that shit takes time and nobody can be productive 100% of the time, I need my fix of memes.
>>
>>1751550
sorry wagecuck, plenty of good advice on here
>>
>>1751550
I'm stuck on a train headed to uni.
>>
>>1751550
>Why are you still going on 4chan
Entertainment
>working on your business idea
I don't have a business idea. I'm just pretending to be a stock trader with the small amount of money I have laying around
>doing everything to climb the corporate ladder?
Tried it twice, wasn't for me. No I'm trying to climb the science ladder.
also leaves much more time for shitposting on 4chan.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.