[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

is there a real practice of companies posting fake job ads

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

is there a real practice of companies posting fake job ads or its just a myth?
>>
>>1751154
It's a over exaggerated truth.
>>
I've never heard this before. What's the benefit?
>>
File: 131133.jpg (11KB, 225x224px) Image search: [Google]
131133.jpg
11KB, 225x224px
>>1751154

>mfw I applied for a job this morning and they called me back withing half an hour

I think I've got this in the bag lads
>>
>>1751210
what job did you apply for?
>>
>>1751220
dick sucking probably
>>
>>1751220

Quality control analyst, 56k starting
>>
>>1751227
Sounds comfy good luck with your interview
>>
>>1751154
Man, I just spent like 15 or so minutes looking for a video about this. It is about hardscaping and what not, so not the same field I bet, but I couldnt find the video.

The video was about a guy named stanley grenedek, just a cool hardscaper who shares his business and the jobs/experience from them. He was talking about how on his trucks, and other things he owns that are in public, he always has a now hiring sign and to call immediately. There are even times where he even holds interviews for people who sound like they may be a good fit. Now how is this relevant to your situation?

He says, seems like an honest guy the last two years or whatever I've followed him,.. well says that he actually never is actively looking for any position. Ever. At no point does he have a job open, but if the right person comes shows up and seems promising, then he'll make it work and take up the person and put them to work.

So when you see those now hiring and 15 different positions for the same company, I think it's more of a, on the slim chance someone is hiring, they'll only put out one position that's oddly specific - CNA tool die maker apprentice 6 month contracto and thats the only posit ion then itshe probably legit. But if it's generic and there's multiple postings, probably not and they're just trying to test the market for potential workers, but they're not dying for new people. Better to overbook qualified workers than to seek last second to replace john doe who's on his way out tomorrow.

You expect a company to have workers all the time, and get shitty when no one attends you.. just how it works. Same it airplanes.
>>
>>1751154
Yes, looking for new employees means the company is growing, a great way to increase your market cap if you're a public traded company.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.