[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

When did you realize there's no reason for you not to be

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: Don-draper.jpg (20KB, 517x307px) Image search: [Google]
Don-draper.jpg
20KB, 517x307px
When did you realize there's no reason for you not to be successful besides your own choice?
>>
people don't want to put in the work

it's pretty natural actually. we're more motivated by loss than gain, and if you're comfy where you are there isn't much of an incentive to do shit.
>>
>>1749549

know this already. also know money wont make me happy. time i want to spend as i please is the ultimate happiness.

having said that, my goal is investment banking.
>>
>>1749549

When I opened this thread

Thanks for enlightening me, OP
>>
>>1749552
watch this series about IB and then think about joining a hedge fund instead. I may have just saved your life.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZfrRsTd_-mE
>>
Right after college, worked for a woman with an ecommerce site that catered to a very specific niche. She got in at the right time and made six figures a year easy, but was foolish and spent all of her money on things instead of reinvesting.

Since then I've learned anyone can make money when they can identify people who need something they can provide. Timing and product are important, but passion trumps it all. If you want to survive the grind, you need to care about what you're doing like any other job.

I'm still trying to find an area I'm passionate about but may try writing self-help books.
>>
>>1749549
When did you realise you can do what you want, but you can't want what you want?
>>
>>1750087
Don't join the self help Ponzi
>>
>>1749549
When I stopped taking opportunity and stopped trying to leave my comfort zone.
>>
>>1749549
i don't see that. i want to but i can't. no matter what i try the calculations always lead back to one thing: follow the law and be poor or be frugal and gel old and miserably not having anything in your life and be well off by old age.
>>
>>1750147
That's because your view is too narrow. Opportunities are everywhere but you just don't see them.
>>
>>1749549
A long time ago. I choose to not be successful. Fuck the rat race as long as I have enough money to get by.
>>
>>1750154
it's more like i see the billion problems every opportunity presents. i have seen very few where the risks were simple out in the open and acceptable.
>>
>>1749549
Thank you OP
>>
>>1749549
Is this how you cope?
>>
>>1749554

Thank you. Great video series.
>>
When did you realize that you won't be able to stop my success
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.