[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

is it possible to have kids when you're loaded and not

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: shutterstock_48130699.jpg (599KB, 1000x667px) Image search: [Google]
shutterstock_48130699.jpg
599KB, 1000x667px
is it possible to have kids when you're loaded and not have your shit fucked up?

>getting married = risk having half your shit taken + hundreds of thousands or millions in alimony and child support because she will most likely get custody

>not married
>woman will most likely get custody = child support which could easily be hundreds of thousands or even millions

http://abcnews.go.com/US/hedge-fund-owner-face-million-monthly-child-support/story?id=29210043

ken was married but it's the same story even without marriage

why do men like him get married or have kids and risk losing so much money? it's not like they have the time to raise the kids themselves anyway?
>>
>>1746918
Family court in the USA is completely fucked up and corrupt (family court judges have decided the constitution does not apply in family court, for instance).

Anyway, the solution (such that one exists) is to have a rock-solid pre-nup signed by both of you in a session witnessed by two lawyers -- one representing you and one representing her -- which is entirely fair (i.e. 50/50 split of all shared assets and custody) and covers unusual situations (i.e. concrete proof of abusive behavior might affect custody). Minimize shared assets by not sharing anything which you would not be willing to lose in its entirety. Never set up any sort of predictable or automatic link between private and shared assets. File for divorce preemptively to ensure you have the element of surprise and engage a lawyer far beforehand (perhaps continuously) to ensure you are adequately prepared. Never approach financial, divorce, or custody matters with anyone other than a polite but firm matter-of-fact approach.
>>
Or you could just get a vasectomy...
>>
If you have money, why not hire surrogates to have your babies and a nanny to take care of them? You can fuck hookers on the side and never worry about a woman royally fucking you over which...what...happens over 50% of the time these days? Seem like shitty odds to me.
>>
>>1746918
You could get into one of those rare marriages that actually works out...
>>
>>1747190
I thought about this, other then not coming home to a wife, nor bringing her to your parents, what's so bad about having someone raise your kids, teach them anything that you want, the nannies will be 99% better mother then the actual mother, and it will be so much cheaper compared if you get fucked by court.
>>
>>1747040
>rock-solid pre-nup
Maybe cheaper to kill her..

>>1746918
What about having the balls to say, "Fuck what society thinks. I'm not getting married until I'm really ready"
Are they gonna whisper that you're gay? It's 2017 who cares.

Get your business going, settle down later. I'll always get hard for 22yo pussy even when I'm 62. I have no problem having kids late, she does.
>>
>>1746918
Anon,
1. Hire a surrogate to have your kids. Get a contract drawn up to outline all responsibilities. Keep a lawyer highly involved in the working of this deal.

2. Bang hookers. Keep a doctor involved. You're going to need lots of medical checks (even if she's a "high class" call-girl. One bang and she could be infected).

3. If you must fuck a normie than my advise is ANAL. You can learn a lot about a woman when you take her for a spin down the Hersey Highway.

4. Get the women of your family involved in raising your kids. They need to be on board before you pull the trigger on a surrogate. If the woman of your family can't be bothered than hire an au pair or a nanny.

Family court in America is a piece of shit. They constitution is just a dusty old document that they never bother to reference. Family courts are dominated by men-hating cunts. You face a 75% chance of a divorce and if you have ANY assets the minimum you stand to lose is half.

Marriage is for fools.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.